Need Help with EZ Merchant XML Data Feed Addon

Since upgrading to CS-Cart 3.0.5 (from 2.2.5) and re-installing the EZ Merchant XML Data Feed Add-On, Google Merchant Center is only importing about 100 of my 300 products. This add-on worked fine with my 2.x store, so I’m a bit confused as to why it’s not working now. I’d be willing to pay a developer to look into this for me and get it working correctly. I like his addon because it was “set and forget,” once it was working correctly I never bothered about it from that point on. It just worked silently in the background.

Also, most of the 100 products it imports are showing as OK for the “Product Ads” section but NONE of them are showing as approved for the “Shopping” section. The latter all have stop signs next to them.

Any developer willing to give me an estimate to fix, PM me and I’ll give you the login details so you can look at what’s going on.

Try clearing your cache by adding &cc to then end of any admin URL. If that does not work, try contacting Tony directly. He's very active in this forum and very responsive.

It looks like Tony may have fixed this. Apparently there was some kind of parsing error that was causing Google to truncate the XML file after reading about 1/3 of my products.

Why are you posting for another developer to help you when I've been in contact with you and working with you to resolve your issue(s)?

As stated in an email to you today, you have 302 items in your XML file. There was an encoding problem with some of your data that has been addressed. Google more than likely imported data up until it encountered the encoding issue and then quit.

As far as I know all issues are addressed. But to be honest, it kind of pisses me off that you post an item like this when I've been working with you to address the problem.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1361650681' post='156248']

Why are you posting for another developer to help you when I've been in contact with you and working with you to resolve your issue(s)?

[/quote]

Because as of last night when I posted this you didn't appear to be helping. I gave you login details to my cart backend and FTP several days ago, and as of last night you hadn't checked anything out. Evidently I was being too impatient, and for that I apologize. Thank you so much for your help today.