NEED Help ASAP thank you

On my cm smallengines.net site i get a call from a customer that states he said he goes and clicks the place order button on the checkout page and he gets a error msg 403

Access denied

You don’t have permission to access the page.

now this happens when im trying to pay using a card authorize,.net does not even show the transaction so the transaction is not being seen it also is not producing the order on the orders placed in admin what can be causing this issue

i have version 2.1.4 right now

folks i need this resolved cause im loosing sales cause of it

[quote name='lawnmowertech' timestamp='1337366619' post='136744']

On my cm smallengines.net site i get a call from a customer that states he said he goes and clicks the place order button on the checkout page and he gets a error msg 403

Access denied

You don't have permission to access the page.

now this happens when im trying to pay using a card authorize,.net does not even show the transaction so the transaction is not being seen it also is not producing the order on the orders placed in admin what can be causing this issue

i have version 2.1.4 right now

folks i need this resolved cause im loosing sales cause of it

[/quote]

i got this resolved myself it was the version must of had a bug in it so i upgraded to the latest version and did a test order at least it went thru cause it came back declined and the reason for the decline