Need a more reliable UK Payment Gateway

For any UK merchants unhappy with their current gateway due to reliability, support or cost issues that are looking to move to a more reliable gateway - please consider Total Web Solutions. We are PCI Level 1 accredited and have in-house sales and support teams and 99.9% up time. We believe in offering all of our customers the best reliability, service and support but without the high monthly costs.

No Setup Fee - No charge for Declines - Free Anti-Fraud reporting

[COLOR=“Red”]300 transactions for just £10 per month[/COLOR] - [COLOR=“Red”]10p per transaction thereafter[/COLOR]

We have a module for CS-Cart which will be provided by us free of charge if you decide to use us.

For more information about our service visit our website. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Simon Lowe

Sales manager

Total Web Solutions Ltd

Though it does look cheap it’s actually not when you compare it to moneybookers or paypal.

1. Menybookers and Paypal you don’t need a merchant account, with total web solutions you do costing you about £15-£20 a month +0.20-0.40p & 1.9%-2.9% per transaction.

2. Menybookers and Paypal and all most every other it includes 3D secure witch if you take Maestro you have to have it, with total web solutions it’s an extra £3 per month.

3. Menybookers and Paypal it all so includes Multi-Currency, with total web solutions its an extra £5 per month.

so to sum up, this is what it would cost you for a standard service (standard service compering to paypal and moneybookers).

Paypal — 1.9%-2.9% + 0.20p per transaction, 3D Secure £0 (Free), Multi-Currency £0 (Free), Merchant £0 (Free)

Moneybookers — 1.9%-2.9% + 0.15p per transaction, 3D Secure £0 (Free), Multi-Currency £0 (Free), Merchant £0 (Free)

Total Web Solutions – £10 per month with 300 free transaction and then 0.10p per transaction, 3D Secure £3 per month, Multi-Currency £5 per month, Merchant £15-£20 a month +0.20-0.40p & 1.9%-2.9% per transaction.

The cheapest for me is Worldpay, My deal with them is cheaper then paypal and for a far more professional service, real screening etc.

Thank you for your responses.

Granted you do need a merchant account to use our service and some merchants will not be at the stage of needing this. However, once you achieve significant turnover you may want to consider the security and flexibility full merchant status offers you. For example, with PayPal Standard your customer would need to have a PayPal account which straight away discriminates against customers who don’t have PayPal or would prefer to simply enter their card details. To achieve this with PayPal would require you to upgrade to PayPal Website Payments Pro which is approximately 3% per transaction and £20 per month.

With a merchant account it could be as low as 1-2% starting out and this can be reviewed every 12 months. One common mistake with merchant account fees is that merchants assume the monthly fee is on top. However, you would only pay the monthly fee if you did not achieve that amount in % charges in a given month. That is certainly the way the acquiring banks we work with operate.

And yes, we do charge for optional add-on services such as multi-currency and 3D Secure but not all merchants require this and so we prove an attractive alternative to other providers for lots of SME’s. Plus we do not charge a setup fee and we do not charge for declined transactions so this should also be taken into consideration when comparing rates.

A useful tool for comparing Payment Gateways is the Electronic Payments website. A wholly independent site offering merchants a useful and free tool for the purpose of comparing provider rates and providing general payment processing information.

Just a point to those who are discriminating on price:

I would prefer support over a faceless company (Paypal) any day of the week. If something ‘breaks’ then you are going to lost $x,000,000 per day until it’s resolved and quite simple your ‘savings’ by having the merchant account work are right there.

As a consumer - I hate Paypal.

Paypla don’t require you to have an account.

[quote name=‘vtivti’]Paypla don’t require you to have an account.[/quote]

They don’t, but if you have your credit card associated with an account then you cannot purchase w/o logging in. Useless if they close your account or otherwise are unable to access it.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]They don’t, but if you have your credit card associated with an account then you cannot purchase w/o logging in. Useless if they close your account or otherwise are unable to access it.[/QUOTE]

Is that so? Wow I never knew that… good to know, thanks!

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]They don’t, but if you have your credit card associated with an account then you cannot purchase w/o logging in. Useless if they close your account or otherwise are unable to access it.[/QUOTE]

They must have changed this recently. Last year I remember I could not use my cc that was associated with my Paypal account, but I have already done it twice in the past week alone. I had to look for the small print that let me do it, but I did it. My guess is they got sued or got in trouble by someone.

In regards to service from Paypal, without a doubt, Paypal is pretty much the worst (next to Google Payments)! Paypal is trying to get better as they are even listing a phone number on their site now, but they have a long way to go. Without a doubt, Paypal may be okay as an alternative, but not as your only method of payment.

[SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“red”]“How to Avoid, Eliminate, & Resolve ANY Limited Paypal Account!”[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“blue”][B]eBook Download Link: [url]“How to Avoid, Eliminate, & Resolve ANY Limited Paypal Account!” filetype:pdf[/url][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] - Google Suche

References Websites:

[url]http://www.paypalwarning.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.paypalsucks.com/[/url]

Lee Li Pop