Ned help with oz

Hello,

Is there away to add OZ symbol on the products page? Because there are some items, that I need to use oz…

Any help.

Thank you

Tom

Anyone? I want to add oz on my products page, how do I do it?

Please, any help?

Tom

Not sure if you are referring to the Wizard of Oz, or Ounces. So, let’s assume you are referring to ounces.

There is not currently a nice, clean, proper way of displaying different “Unit of Measure” labels for individual products pages. Let’s face it, you can price & sell your products in whatever U/M you desire, the problem is in conveying this to your customer so that “they” realize what unit sizes (Bushels, Drums, Gallons, Oz’s, etc) they are actually purchasing your products in.

Ideally, you will need a custom mod created where a unit of measure field can be entered for each of your products, stored in the DB, then displayed on your individual product pages. :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Not sure if you are referring to the Wizard of Oz, or Ounces. So, let’s assume you are referring to ounces.

There is not currently a nice, clean, proper way of displaying different “Unit of Measure” labels for individual products pages. Let’s face it, you can price & sell your products in whatever U/M you desire, the problem is in conveying this to your customer so that “they” realize what unit sizes (Bushels, Drums, Gallons, Oz’s, etc) they are actually purchasing your products in.

Ideally, you will need a custom mod created where a unit of measure field can be entered for each of your products, stored in the DB, then displayed on your individual product pages. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you:D

What about applied it as features on a seperate tab.

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[QUOTE]What about applied it as features on a seperate tab.[/QUOTE]

Customers would never notice this hidden behind a tab Johnbol1, you know what what I mean.

This “Unit of Measure” label would have to be displayed right up next to the product price for it to be effective.

(Price $12.00 per Gallon)

[quote name=‘Struck’]Customers would never notice this hidden behind a tab Johnbol1, you know what what I mean.

This “Unit of Measure” label would have to be displayed right up next to the product price for it to be effective.

(Price $12.00 per Gallon)[/QUOTE]

You’re right.

[quote name=‘Struck’]Customers would never notice this hidden behind a tab Johnbol1, you know what what I mean.

(Price $12.00 per Gallon)[/QUOTE]

I see, I was thinking about general product info, sorry

JOhn

Try this add-on: