My Site runs Slow

I have a Dedicated Server with open pipe fast processor and 4GB or Ram. My one cs cart site runs slow loading pages and such. It gets over 3,000 hits a day and when there’s 30 or more people on it at once it blogs down and pages take forever to load. What can be done to speed it up I’ve tried a couple things but whats the one thing I should looked at. Im considering beefing up the server more too.

[quote name=‘rockonup’]I have a Dedicated Server with open pipe fast processor and 4GB or Ram. My one cs cart site runs slow loading pages and such. It gets over 3,000 hits a day and when there’s 30 or more people on it at once it blogs down and pages take forever to load. What can be done to speed it up I’ve tried a couple things but whats the one thing I should looked at. Im considering beefing up the server more too.[/QUOTE]

Increase memory in config file

I had already did that since day one any other ideas.

[quote name=‘rockonup’]I had already did that since day one any other ideas.[/QUOTE]

Well a link to your site could be a start

I don’t if I could post it because this one is an adult website.

[quote name=‘rockonup’]I don’t if I could post it because this one is an adult website.[/quote]

Post it with “[NSFW / ADULT CONTENT]” next to the URL.

I work on R’ sites daily.