my review

I hardly ever take the time to post a review about a company that does a bad job for me, but in this case I feel it is necessary to inform others of my experience.

I hired Cart 2 Cart to do a migration for me. I was told the migration would take five days, and it took six weeks, and it would have taken longer if not for my constant nagging to get it done.

The communication channels they established really sucked, for the most part I spend a lot of time waiting for responses to emails, one question, and one answer daily. Finally after several weeks, they gave me easier access to the rep in charge of my migration.

After they finally did the migration several fields were not mapped correctly, download links were missing from all orders, and the sales tax was all messed up. Not to mention that the product images were all out of order.

After several more days they were able to correct the download links, and acted like they were doing me a favor, but that was it. I was told that the other fields (payment and shipping details) could not be mapped to the right locations.

I was not satisfied with this answer and pressed for the truth to learn that it could be done, but cart 2 cart did not have the ability to do it.

In the end I turned to Cart-Power to redo the orders. “Thank god or Cart-Power!”

I then asked cart 2 cart to issue me a partial refund, and they told me that they did a good job and they were willing to give me a small store credit. “Like I would want to do business with them again!”

Cart 2 Cart is is a part of MagneticOne company who also runs CMS2CMS, Cart 2 Cart, DATA2CRM and Ecommerce Dashboard.

I am so unsatisfied with the service of Cart 2 Cart that I will never do business with any of the MagneticOne companies listed above.

I strongly advise to get quotes for all the companies you can if you are doing a migration, and search the web for information about the company you are dealing with. If you are like me you have years of data, and it is very import that everything migrates correctly, nothing gets lost, and most important that you don't have to wait six weeks just to end up paying someone else to redo it.

First what you need to do is posting who is #######. I am personally not happy with Cart-Power communication, they hardly respond anything now, I bought many addons at least two of them do not work.

[quote name='telmax' timestamp='1434419301' post='218859']

I hardly ever take the time to post a review about a company that does a bad job for me, but in this case I feel it is necessary to inform others of my experience.

[/quote]

Dear telmax, please edit your post and name the company so they can explain their position or I will delete the thread as useless.

######### 

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1434452344' post='218932']

Dear telmax, please edit your post and name the company so they can explain their position or I will delete the thread as useless.

[/quote]

The name of the well known company is forbidden on this forum and automatically replaced with #########

Oh I see.:)

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1434433911' post='218866']

First what you need to do is posting who is #######. I am personally not happy with Cart-Power communication, they hardly respond anything now, I bought many addons at least two of them do not work.

[/quote]

I am unable to put the name of the company because it replaced with these hash marks. The company is cart 2 cart but when you put the letter gather it automatically turns into hash marks. #########

[/quote]

the company is cart 2 cart but when I put the letter gogather it runs out like this #########. The forum is preventing me from typing the name of the company. I am not sure why, I submitted a ticket.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434453555' post='218939']

The name of the well known company is forbidden on this forum and automatically replaced with #########

[/quote]

So, a user can voice their opinion about anyone the want unless it is a well know company?

[quote name='telmax' timestamp='1434460516' post='218976']

So, a user can voice their opinion about anyone the want unless it is a well know company?

[/quote]

Microsoft, Apple, Wal-Mart, Toyota, Adobe are all well now companies. Do they get hashed out?

[quote name='telmax' timestamp='1434460753' post='218979']

Microsoft, Apple, Wal-Mart, Toyota, Adobe are all well now companies. Do they get hashed out?

[/quote]

It appears that “Well know companies” only means certain companies!

[quote name='telmax' timestamp='1434460516' post='218976']

[/quote]

I wanted to say, that the feature which replaces company name was added by forum administration and it was added for one company name only.

This may be OT or partly related.

There are many sellers, developers whoos activity nobody monitors. I am dealing now more then once when advertised by third party products on this forum work partly or does not work at all, paypal does not give refund most time for electronically distributed products, I say that not honest developers should be suspended, removed by cs-cart company…

[/quote]

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1434462059' post='218990']

This may be OT or partly related.

There are many sellers, developers whoos activity nobody monitors. I am dealing now more then once when advertised by third party products on this forum work partly or does not work at all, paypal does not give refund most time for electronically distributed products, I say that not honest developers should be suspended, removed by cs-cart company…

[/quote]

I agree, I feel that there should be a better way of grading the performance of developers, it would only help the success of cs-cart.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434461466' post='218984']

I wanted to say, that the feature which replaces company name was added by forum administration and it was added for one company name only.

[/quote]

Why cart 2 cart, to many bad complaints?

[quote name='telmax' timestamp='1434465469' post='219009']

Why cart 2 cart, to many bad complaints?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, we cannot answer on this question. Please contact CS-Cart representative

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434466950' post='219011']

Unfortunately, we cannot answer on this question. Please contact CS-Cart representative

[/quote]

I contacted cs-cart and they told me that it was a some type of defect in the forum that did not allow the combination of words, what happends if I change the number to 3 like this Cart3Cart? So, looks like I can type cart3cart but not #########. Really?

Looks like they have disagreements with this service long ago

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1434433911' post='218866']

[/quote]

Darius,

You wrote us by skype June, 10. We asked you send us message by email in the same day. We did not get any emails from you. You wrote us again by skype June, 11. We answered you June, 12 and asked you send us message by email. We did not get any messages from you.

You wrote us message by email only, June, 17. We answered you June, 19. We are really have some delay with answers last time (because we are really high loaded), but we answer to messages we got.

Dear Edward,

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I hardly ever take the time to post a review about a company that does a bad job for me, but in this case I feel it is necessary to inform others of my experience.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I hired Cart 2 Cart to do a migration for me. I was told the migration would take five days, and it took six weeks, and it would have taken longer if not for my constant nagging to get it done.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]…[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]In the end I turned to Cart-Power to redo the orders. “Thank god or Cart-Power!”[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]…[/font][/color]

[/quote]

It is always sad to hear about the bad experience. Thank you that choosed our company to help you. We do all our best to understand our clients need and help them. Thank you for the good words in our direction.

It's not a defect at all. cs-cart blocks mentions to anyone who is considered to be a competitor.