Mve Hide Pricing From Vendors

This post probably belongs in Multi-vendor, but I cannot start a topic there. I want to creat a B2B marketplace with manufacturers as the vendors and retailers as the customers. I would like to make it so that the retailers can see the vendors pricing, but vendors do not see the pricing of other vendors products. Is there a way to do this? If not would it be difficult to create this feature? I would think it would be similar to user groups or user privileges.

Thanks

Bill

ezhobbies.com

This post probably belongs in Multi-vendor, but I cannot start a topic there. I want to creat a B2B marketplace with manufacturers as the vendors and retailers as the customers. I would like to make it so that the retailers can see the vendors pricing, but vendors do not see the pricing of other vendors products. Is there a way to do this? If not would it be difficult to create this feature? I would think it would be similar to user groups or user privileges.

Thanks

Bill

ezhobbies.com

Hello, Bill!

The point is that the vendor can view the storefront as one of your customers. Or just register as a customer. So in this case he/she will see all the prices. What do you think?

Yes, it may not be practical.

Thanks

Bill