Multi-Vendors Sell And Manage Quantity Of Same Product!

[attachment=12370:multi-vendors-sell-same-product.png]
Vendor A has a special product with limited quantity. He sells the product to other vendors through commission because the direct sales are done by him only. That's for managing the inventory and the other vendors will offer same product to get a commission after sale.
So, vendor A and other particular vendors buy the same product and must control same stock quantity (option variants included).
Other important point, the vendors able to sell the product through them real shops directly. So, they must have ability to buy or change the quantity of the product through cs-cart control panel.
How could cs-cart solve this problem?

multi-vendors-sell-same-product.png

1 Like

Hello!

Recently we developed the Vendor Products Database add-on that allows to share products among vendors. Vendors can specify their own price and inventory. If this functionality is not enough we can modify the add-on for our needs.

Hello!

Recently we developed the Vendor Products Database add-on that allows to share products among vendors. Vendors can specify their own price and inventory. If this functionality is not enough we can modify the add-on for our needs.

Thank you for your response, please I have some questions to evaluate if the add-on meets my requirements:
1. Is “All products” on Products menu means any vendor can sell any product from other vendors?! or there is ability to specify some products and let specific vendors able to sell it?
2. Is the quantity of product shared the same store quantity or distribute quantities for each selling vendor?
3. If the vendors sell the product on their real shops, is there ability to control the quantity on their control panels to let main product vendor know about that?
Thanks

I have just installed the shared database. It appears that once this add-on is enabled, vendors can no longer add or import products of their own. Unless I'm doing something wrong. I believe this add-on should function more like Amazon. In amazon I can use shared products or add my own. I usually post about 3000 products on Amazon by uploading an inventory file containing the sku, qty and price and Amazon matches them to existing products. I am probably going to disable the mod as I don't see the point in not allowing vendors to allow their own products.

Thank you for your response, please I have some questions to evaluate if the add-on meets my requirements:
1. Is “All products” on Products menu means any vendor can sell any product from other vendors?! or there is ability to specify some products and let specific vendors able to sell it?
2. Is the quantity of product shared the same store quantity or distribute quantities for each selling vendor?
3. If the vendors sell the product on their real shops, is there ability to control the quantity on their control panels to let main product vendor know about that?
Thanks

1. The admin creates products that can be shared with any vendor. The vendor decides if he/she wants to sell this product and changes the price and inventory,

2. Vendor has own inventory.

3. What do you mean by real shop? Another web site or physical shop? If yes, then the system can not control it automatically.

I have just installed the shared database. It appears that once this add-on is enabled, vendors can no longer add or import products of their own. Unless I'm doing something wrong. I believe this add-on should function more like Amazon. In amazon I can use shared products or add my own. I usually post about 3000 products on Amazon by uploading an inventory file containing the sku, qty and price and Amazon matches them to existing products. I am probably going to disable the mod as I don't see the point in not allowing vendors to allow their own products.

Yes, now vendors can not create their own products, but we will change this soon.

When to expect an updated version?

When to expect an updated version?

Hello!

Do you mean the ability for vendors to create their own products? The updated version will be released in July.