Multi Vendor Invoicing

I have multi vendor. When someone checks out they have two options for payment[list]

[]EFT after checkout by bank deposit

[
]CC payment gateway

[/list]

If they checkout by CC payment that works fine, they are redirected to the payment gateway and they pay one amount.

If they checkout vie EFT then this is not so simple. It splits they order into several invoices (as it should) - but they are not given one amount to pay. Yes they could add it up and pay once but this leaves margin for error. How do I get it to email them the one total amount that they need to pay??

Many thanks

[quote name='spikeadelika' timestamp='1359793171' post='154266']

I have multi vendor. When someone checks out they have two options for payment[list]

[]EFT after checkout by bank deposit

[
]CC payment gateway

[/list]

If they checkout by CC payment that works fine, they are redirected to the payment gateway and they pay one amount.

If they checkout vie EFT then this is not so simple. It splits they order into several invoices (as it should) - but they are not given one amount to pay. Yes they could add it up and pay once but this leaves margin for error. How do I get it to email them the one total amount that they need to pay??

Many thanks

[/quote]

Anyone? I do have the same problem. I can display the total amount after checkout but I can't find a way to email the total amount

thanks!

No you cannot and why should you ? But if at all you want to you could do some modification and send one invoice amount. There's is a relationship by which you can tell. If #100 got split into #101, #102 then #100 is not shown in view order list and its parent to 102 & 103.

What is EFT ?

regds,

Shikhar