Multi-Vendor Features Request

Hello,

After upgrading to Cs cart 4.3.6 i cannot view the vendor balance as well as the seller plans are not showing after i followed the steps given. I created a quick link with in the menu and made few plans.. nothing worked.

Also can you tell me how can i put the categories description at the bottom of the page?

Additionally, it would be great if you introduce customer subscription like the vendor subscription.

Cs cast should also have same products feature from different vendor with just one image and other vendors(sellers) can click on the product and start selling. It will reduce the size of images we will carry on our website....

Some advance functions for back end like the online agreements between the seller and the broker(us) also an option to keep bank account information of vendors. Cs cart also dont automatically deduct the commission from the vendor balance. We have to do it manually. such a hassle....

Please tell me if some or all of these are already on cs cart and how can i them, also how to fix the issues I am having and when will i be able to see a full fledged cs cart features with i have mentioned above.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

Additionally, it would be great if you introduce customer subscription like the vendor subscription.

Not plans on it. Feel free to create an idea at Uservoice: https://cscart.uservoice.com/

Cs cast should also have same products feature from different vendor with just one image and other vendors(sellers) can click on the product and start selling. It will reduce the size of images we will carry on our website....

I thought about adding this, but there is not much interest from Multi-Vendor owners, see the forum thread: http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/43548-central-product-database-no-duplicates-from-uservoice/

Some advance functions for back end like the online agreements between the seller and the broker(us) also an option to keep bank account information of vendors.

Under review right now.

Cs cart also dont automatically deduct the commission from the vendor balance. We have to do it manually. such a hassle....

We are going to rewrite this feature in the near future.