moving to 2.0.4

Hello,

I take a big attention of was published in:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

If I use the same process, will it migrate, at least, users and products?

If not, is not possible to migrate to 1.3.2 version to 2.0.5 (1st july) version?

Thanks!

[quote name=‘dragondf’]Hello,

I take a big attention of was published in:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

If I use the same process, will it migrate, at least, users and products?

If not, is not possible to migrate to 1.3.2 version to 2.0.5 (1st july) version?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

UNHAPPILY the script did not work.

You can see in imagens in attachments the problems.

Like I said, If I migrate PRODUCTS (all tables about products) and CLIENTS, the others configurations will not have problem if they don’t work.

ANYBODY?

move_notWork1.jpg

browse_notWork1.jpg

[quote name=‘dragondf’]UNHAPPILY the script did not work.

You can see in imagens in attachments the problems.

Like I said, If I migrate PRODUCTS (all tables about products) and CLIENTS, the others configurations will not have problem if they don’t work.

ANYBODY?[/QUOTE]

Mine did the same thing. It started and in about a minute of it going through those dots it just stopped. At the bottom of the browser it said DONE. But not on the page. Now when I try to get to the store I get

Database error: Unknown column ‘area’ in ‘where clause’ (1054)

Invalid query: SELECT * FROM cscart_sessions WHERE session_id = ‘nknn9886qtbj5p7bfrmjp25n25’ AND area = ‘C’

Backtrace:

File: /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/store2/core/fn.database.php

Line: 233

Function: db_error

File: /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/store2/core/fn.database.php

Line: 81

Function: db_query

File: /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/store2/core/class.session.php

Line: 44

Function: db_get_row

Line: 235

Function: read

Line: 266

Function: start

File: /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/store2/init.php

Line: 106

Function: require

File: /home/content/c/u/t/cutritefx/html/store2/index.php

Line: 22

Function: require

Hello CutRiteFX,

Exactly the same problem.

People from Cs-Cart do not show they will try to do something to version earlier then 1.3.5, so… I will try to migrate it by hands.

I believe things will not work very well, but I think it will be much better to try then to wait.

Maybe people that buy 1.3.2 version are not very much. Or they believe everybody migrate from 1.3.xx to 1.3.5.

Well, let’s try.

yeah I think that I am going to just suck it up and do it the long way. I can get the users imported, sales imported and products. But products options will not come over. And sales related to the user do not show up correctly.

I really want to move over due to the new features in 2.

I have over 500 items so this is going to take a while.

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]yeah I think that I am going to just suck it up and do it the long way. I can get the users imported, sales imported and products. But products options will not come over. And sales related to the user do not show up correctly.

I really want to move over due to the new features in 2.

I have over 500 items so this is going to take a while.[/QUOTE]

Hello, I have same issues here…

[QUOTE]Database error: Unknown column ‘exception_id’ in ‘order clause’ (1054)

Invalid query: SELECT * FROM cscart_product_options_exceptions WHERE product_id = 875 ORDER BY exception_id[/QUOTE]

Have you solved, please?

Thanks

how do you redirect the original /public_html to the new folder and keep seo and file structure in tack ?

Having compared a fresh 2.0.6 database with the upgraded database, i can confirm that the two are quite different in some tables, including cscart_product_options_exceptions.

It looks like my database did not upgrade properly.

Upon further investigation (and debugging the upgrade file) the next steps were not being called in my IE browser. Running the update in Firefox resulted in a prefectly upgraded database.

I would suggest running the upgrade again from a different browser. If you don’t see the green finished message, it’s not updated!

[QUOTE]

Database error: Unknown column ‘exception_id’ in ‘order clause’ (1054)

Invalid query: SELECT * FROM cscart_product_options_exceptions WHERE product_id = 875 ORDER BY exception_id

[/QUOTE]

Have you solved?

Thanks

The error is due to the upgrade not finishing.

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]The error is due to the upgrade not finishing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. “upgrade135sp4-206.php” showed the message “Done” … so it did not complete and we have to wait? Appreciate if you can provide more details…

TIA

“Done” only means that it is done with one of the many tasks. When it is completely finished, it will say “[COLOR=“Lime”]The database upgrade is finished successfully![/COLOR]

Use FireFox to do the upgrade instead of IE.

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]

Use FireFox to do the upgrade instead of IE.[/QUOTE]

Thanks… this is key and it worked.

Anything about to migrate to 1.3.2 version to 2.0.6 version?

[quote name=‘dragondf’]Anything about to migrate to 1.3.2 version to 2.0.6 version?[/QUOTE]

Where can I download old versions of CSCART?