Moved from Joomla/Virtuemart

After fighting with a Joomla/Virtuemart platform that seemed to make changes on it’s own. And after posting several times on the Joomla/Virtuemart threads and sometimes waiting days for an answer I moved to CS-Cart.

This cart is a breath of fresh air. I love it! I know that Joomla/Virtuemart is free, but if you are serious about e-commerce, CS-Cart is where it is at. I studied and explored many shopping carts that were much more expensive than CS-Cart, but in the end they could not provide what I needed.

Thank you CS-Cart…You are worth every penny!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Barnlightelectric,

Nice to welcome you on CS-Cart oasis :wink:

I’m using Virtuemart with one of my website:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=3180[/url]

Be aware:

CS-Cart is a very powerful tool, but Smarty is quite difficult to master in the beginning. Please, please, [COLOR=“Red”]DON’T BUY[/COLOR] this book :“Smarty PHP Template Programming And Applications”. Keep your money. :rolleyes:

Learn by yourself. Install LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) server (XAMP for Windows, or packages with Linux, UNIX OS) and CS-Cart on your own computer.

In some hours/days/weeks, you will understand more and more power of Smarty.

Joomla is far, far far behind! :smiley:

Smarty + CS-Cart: = Powerful eCommerce Tool!

Lee Li Pop

Salut lee :wink:

Is right same way of lee , I have 3 shop with joomla+virtuemart and is a long long way to have good semantic , seo rewrite is aleatory , poor features , but really polivalente if you have polyvalente project , blog,new,photos gallery ,video gallery but if you want really the war machine jump to cs-cart.

if the next version 1.3.6 have the browse by atribut (type magento) cs-cart will be the e-commerce solution number one

Consider CS number one then :-), and i’ll leave it at that…:slight_smile:

[quote name=‘mototropic@gmail.com’]Salut lee :wink:

Is right same way of lee , I have 3 shop with joomla+virtuemart and is a long long way to have good semantic , seo rewrite is aleatory , poor features , but really polivalente if you have polyvalente project , blog,new,photos gallery ,video gallery but if you want really the war machine jump to cs-cart.

if the next version 1.3.6 have the browse by atribut (type magento) cs-cart will be the e-commerce solution number one[/quote]