Move Storefront From Subdomain To Domain

I searched through the documentation and forums but have not found a clear answer and want to be sure before I go and mess things up

I have the latest version of CS Cart Ultimate installed,

I want to move the storefront from subdomain to main domain

My site and admin panel are currently located at shop.website.com, I want to keep the admin where it is but change the storefront from shop.website.com to website.com

Both are currently using the same IP but shop is not located in the document root on the server but was set up as a separate subdomain in cPanel.

Is it as simple as changing the domain in the storefront admin?
What extra work needs to be done on the server?

I still have a copy of an old ecommerce platform on the root domain and am currently using .htaccess rewrite rule to redirect it to shop.domain.com but would rather have store at www.domain.com and admin at www.shop.domain.com

Change url of storefront within admin panel

admin.php?dispatch=companies.update&company_id=1

Move actual website data within cpanel or other panel you use.

Update settings in config.local.php

Change url of storefront within admin panel

admin.php?dispatch=companies.update&company_id=1

Move actual website data within cpanel or other panel you use.

Update settings in config.local.php

doesn't that move the whole platform to the domain?
I want to keep the admin in the subdomain and just move the storefront to the domain.
Is that possible?

Even though I have Ultimate version of the cart, am concerned of possible license issues for addons etc if I move the backend fromthe subdomain where everything is licensed to

I want to keep the admin in the subdomain and just move the storefront to the domain.
Is that possible?

Even though I have Ultimate version of the cart, am concerned of possible license issues for addons etc if I move the backend fromthe subdomain where everything is licensed to

The domain for the admin area is specified in the config.local.php file

Is that possible?

Just make sure that all the storefronts belong to the one installation. All the domain names and their subdomains that are used for additional storefronts, must point to the same installation at one server.