Move Product Reviews Out Of The Tabs

Hi,

My customers say that it's very difficult for them to find where to add a review for a product, since it is “hiding” as one of the product tabs.

Does anyone have a suggestion how to shed some light on the add a review feature either by moving it out of the tabs or by applying a separate style to it?

I'd appreciate both technical and designwise suggestions (and how to do it…)

Thanks!

Hello guyrotberg,

I suggest that you should do the following:

1. In the administration panel, go to Design > Blocks Products.
  2. Click on the “edit” link of the “Product details page tabs” group.
  3. In the opened window, select the “Vertical” option in the “Block order” drop-down list.
  4. Click the “Save” button.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1309336710' post='115936']

Hello guyrotberg,

I suggest that you should do the following:

1. In the administration panel, go to Design > Blocks Products.
  2. Click on the “edit” link of the “Product details page tabs” group.
  3. In the opened window, select the “Vertical” option in the “Block order” drop-down list.
  4. Click the “Save” button.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Thanks Pavel. However, this is not what I meant. I do want to maintain the tabs structure, and to only take the “Reviews” out or to emphasize it in a different manner. Any ideas?

Move the"reviews " tab to before the description tab in admin, this will put reviews right in front of customer , who then will have to click on the description tab if they want that

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1309365778' post='115966']

Move the"reviews " tab to before the description tab in admin, this will put reviews right in front of customer , who then will have to click on the description tab if they want that

John

[/quote]

That would have been a good idea, if I already had a nice bunch of reviews in place. Currently all they will see is an “Add your review” text which does not provide a real value for the customer…

Thanks for your input. Any other suggestions?