More Than 4 Free Add-Ons

Nice work m8 whish i hade the schills to make my own add-on. then i would make and share icecat add-on.

thumbs up m8

I installed Product Analogues and is really great.

I have a question, it is possible to change the title tab “product analogues” for any another title like “Other products for this model”?

The addon works great on 2.2.4CE, thanks Fouani-Nig !

!

Look up product analogs in the language variables. It should be defined there and you can change it to what you want.

Thank you Tony for the advice. As you said the title variable was there.

Regards,

I am a doofus but I can't get the product enquiry tab to display. It all seems to be installed correctly. I am using 2.2.2

Any ideas?

[quote name='gudge' timestamp='1327801293' post='130163']

I am a doofus but I can't get the product enquiry tab to display. It all seems to be installed correctly. I am using 2.2.2

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Hi gudge,

If you still have the problem please email me to support[at]1clue.com

Regads

I have been using the Product Analogues addon from some time and think it is great However, I think there is an issue with the way it works with the standard CS product view templates. One example is that there is no product description in the analogue product listing when using the product list template yet there is when the same template is used in a category listing. The other issue I come across is that the add to cart button behaves differently than it does in the category listing as well. Hard to explain but if you are using the back-in-stock addon you will see what I mean. Where is data selected for display in the built in templates?

[quote name='Fouani-Nig' timestamp='1310456608' post='116979']

Product inquiry

FAQ:

“What is this addon for?”

• This addon allows a customer to submit a question about a product from its detailed page and as a result you will receive email with “Question: [product name]” title.

[/quote]

I have a question maybe someone can help. Is there any way to include the $sku number in the inquiry title? So it look like “question: [product sku] - [product name]”

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1334512424' post='134875']

I have a question maybe someone can help. Is there any way to include the $sku number in the inquiry title? So it look like “question: [product sku] - [product name]”

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Hi

add this

```php

{$lang.question}:{$product.product|unescape}-{$product.product_code|unescape}

```

to product_inquiry.tpl in var/skins_repository/base/customer/addons/product_inquiry
and then install the addon as usually.

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1334523401' post='134878']

{$lang.question}:{$product.product|unescape}-{$product.product_code|unescape}

[/quote]

Thank you. The idea is include the sku in the email received by the administrator. In the actual addon, only the product title is received.
I tried your suggestion, the sku appears in the form, but no in the email received. Thanks again.

The product inquiry has been updated to include the product code in the title. You need to download a new copy. However, the link to the product in the email does not work.

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1334548085' post='134897']

The product inquiry has been updated to include the product code in the title. [/quote]

Thank you. For some site owners is faster to identify a product inquire by the sku. Great addon.

Best,

Hi if you want the product link to work in the email that the admin receives, then just add

$lnk = fn_query_remove($_REQUEST['redirect_url'], 'selected_section');
$http_path = Registry::get('config.http_path');
if (!empty($http_path) && strpos($lnk, $http_path) !== false) {
$lnk = str_replace(Registry::get('config.http_path'), '', $lnk);
} else {
$lnk = '/' . ltrim($lnk, '/');
}
$view_mail->assign('link', Registry::get('config.http_location') . $lnk);

to the file product_inquiry.php, in line 30 at the location addons/product_inquiry/controllers/common

and then replace in line 8 the

"{$send_data.product_url}"

with

"{$link|fn_url:'C'}"

at the file mail.tpl in mail/addons/product_inquiry of your skin or in base skin before you install it.

Fotis

Hi , is there a way to modify product analogues addon so that the customer can add all to cart as the buy together addon has?

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1335685217' post='135564']

Hi , is there a way to modify product analogues addon so that the customer can add all to cart as the buy together addon has?

[/quote]

Yeah that would be awesome. It would become a package deal… you could even configure a discount for these products (when bought together get 10% off).

Fotis, thanks for the link fix, that works great.

Thanks Flow, I was trying to get this to send me also the picture of the product like the VM in joomla does, but had no luck.

Any Ideas?

Fotis

[quote name=‘dvsgr’ timestamp=‘1335790321’ post=‘135604’]

Thanks Flow, I was trying to get this to send me also the picture of the product like the VM in joomla does, but had no luck.

Any Ideas?

Fotis

[/quote]

Well, if you can’t do it I sure can’t! :)

Tried the Dynamic Page Titles addon for the first time today.

A few problems:

When you try to try to create page titles in the following structure, if the parent page/category is non-existent, the separators are still functioning.

EG.

Child Page - Parent Page - My Site Name

If the child page does not have a parent page (ie. it is a parent page in itself), the structure is published as:

Child Page - - My Site Name

Am I doing something wrong, or can your addon not handle this? I may look into creating a fully fledged addon for this purpose, as this addon also doesn't appear to work on News or Category pages.

I have just installed the Product Analogues addon - works great.

My only question for this is - is there a way to limit the number of products shown to the customer?

Even better - if I have a product with 10 analogues and I would only want to show 4 of them - can it be chosen randomly from the 10?

Thanks for your suggestions.

[size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Are there any planned[/font][/size][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3] updates / changes to the [/size][/font]Page Titles[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3] add-on?[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]By using a for each looping structure, we can dynamically support sub-pages / sub-categories, so that it does not just display “- Apparel”, but instead, “- Apparel > Men’s > Shirts…” ?[/font][/size]

[size=4][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I think we should compile a list of feedback points to allow for more productive improvement to this Add-on! :)[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks again for you great work![/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][quote name=‘StellarBytes’ timestamp=‘1336567515’ post=‘136130’]

Tried the Dynamic Page Titles addon for the first time today.

A few problems:

When you try to try to create page titles in the following structure, if the parent page/category is non-existent, the separators are still functioning.

EG.

Child Page - Parent Page - My Site Name

If the child page does not have a parent page (ie. it is a parent page in itself), the structure is published as:

Child Page - - My Site Name

Am I doing something wrong, or can your addon not handle this? I may look into creating a fully fledged addon for this purpose, as this addon also doesn’t appear to work on News or Category pages.

[/quote][/size]