MoneyBookers Quick Checkout

Has anyone had an issue with enabling Moneybookers quick checkout requiring people to have a Moneybookers account? Is it because it remembers my IP when I am trying to test it? Basically when I do a test checkout it requires an account and we have a merchant account with Moneybookers and all the configuration details are correct.

[quote name=‘darrenl’]Has anyone had an issue with enabling Moneybookers quick checkout requiring people to have a Moneybookers account? Is it because it remembers my IP when I am trying to test it? Basically when I do a test checkout it requires an account and we have a merchant account with Moneybookers and all the configuration details are correct.[/QUOTE]

Test from computer or browser that has no cookie from admin account in moneybookers

It still isn’t working. It requies an account with Moneybookers. I cleared all data from within the browser and restarted it. Quick Checkout is activated and all details have been verified. Is this a flaw with CS Cart?

[quote name=‘darrenl’]It still isn’t working. It requies an account with Moneybookers. I cleared all data from within the browser and restarted it. Quick Checkout is activated and all details have been verified. Is this a flaw with CS Cart?[/QUOTE]

try from other computer, is everything setuped and enabled from moneybookers admin account

Am I missing something or quick checkout simply does not work on cs-cart???

[url]http://www.moneybookers.com/ads/merchant-account/direct-payment-processing/?rid=13822139[/url]

This, what presented in picture should appear in iframe of standard cs-cart checkout very last step before clicking place order. Personally I’ve tested on 2 sites and it does not appear. Cs-cart module just redirects you to moneybookers website to complete purchase like in regular paypal website payments.

On this hifi-tower.co.uk website I found proper way of moneybookers integration

Can iframe be used on the current version of moneybookers quick checkout, or dose any one know how to do it?

[quote name=‘projectmyst’]Can iframe be used on the current version of moneybookers quick checkout, or dose any one know how to do it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can enable it in the latest CS-Cart version (2.1.4) if you install the following update - [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=23837[/url].

Thank you.

[quote]Has anyone had an issue with enabling Moneybookers quick checkout requiring people to have a Moneybookers account? Is it because it remembers my IP when I am trying to test it? Basically when I do a test checkout it requires an account and we have a merchant account with Moneybookers and all the configuration details are correct.

[/quote]

I have this same problem with one of my client's websites currently.

Account was approved by moneybookers.

1. Created Secret Word in Moneybookers.
  2. Logged into CS-Cart Admin section, enabled monebookers quick-checkout module.
  3. Saved it
  4. Reopend it and went to configure it using validate features. Enabled IFRAME aswell.

Just gives me a login box when testing after checkout constantly.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

[quote name='darrenl' timestamp='1278701421' post='83998']

Has anyone had an issue with enabling Moneybookers quick checkout requiring people to have a Moneybookers account? Is it because it remembers my IP when I am trying to test it? Basically when I do a test checkout it requires an account and we have a merchant account with Moneybookers and all the configuration details are correct.

[/quote]

Even I have the same issue…

I have installed CS Cart v 3.0 and trying to enable Moneybookers Quick Checkout, however, I am getting the following error:

Error Oops, something went wrong (error). Please try again.

I get this error when I click on Validate E-mail. I can successfully add Moneybookers (Depreciated) through the same process but not Quick Checkout. Can somebody help me to fix this?

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:5537]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:5537]