Modifying Product Page Displaying

Hello, I have a multishop version. I would like to make some simple changes on my product pages, but I have no idea how to do it:

(Refer on the attached screenshot):

1 - First, separate th unit symbol from the number of weight

2 - Second, I would like to add a field under the item price field, which shows the price per kg OR per unit, whichever is the unit of count of the product.

3 - I would like to add the weight unit to the weight display (in this case, to indicate weigth: 100 g and not weight : 100 only (without "g").

Subsidiary question: I don't remind where are the GTC in the cpanel, in order to correct them. could you remind me where is ?

On the screenshot, there are places where are displaying logos of the products ("organic" for exemple). I bought the add module but didn't find any manual upon. Does it exist ?

thanks for your help.

Attached: what I mean on a screenshot and an example of my import file (csv) for 3 items, three languages.

Fichier-Import-Data-SV-Sample.csv

Modif Sites.pdf

1. Try to edit the app/functions/smarty_plugins/modifier.format_price.php file and replace

array_unshift($data, $currency['symbol']);

with

array_unshift($data, $currency['symbol'] . ' ');

Then clear cache

2. If you have only one currency, you can upload this information to the Promo text field.

3. Please make sure that the Settings -> General -> Weight symbol value is not empty

Hello, I would like to know if you can make some setups and improvments on this site. Are you available enough to read what I need ? You'll give me your conditions, obviously.

Look at this

attached file

CS CART SANA VITA IMPROVMENTS.pdf

To get a quote, please use link from my signature

1. Try to edit the app/functions/smarty_plugins/modifier.format_price.php file and replace

array_unshift($data, $currency['symbol']);

with

array_unshift($data, $currency['symbol'] . ' ');

Then clear cache

2. If you have only one currency, you can upload this information to the Promo text field.

3. Please make sure that the Settings -> General -> Weight symbol value is not empty

Hello eComLabs,

How to use those /smarty_plugins/ file's functions without change the core files?

for example I was trying to use this file \app\functions\smarty_plugins\function.render_location.php with app\addons\my_changes\functions\smarty_plugins\function.render_location.php but it didn't work. then I see that product_reviews uses it with "init_templater_post" hook. so I did the same as well. but still it doesn't work. even tried function.render_location.post.php but still doesn't work. of course I can change manually the core file and it works. but here I am just curious how to use it without change the core file change.

func.php and init.php files are correct I can say.

/** * The "init_templater_post" hook handler.
 * Actions performed:
 *  - Adds smarty components to view
 * @param SmartyCore $view Current view
 * @return void
 * @see fn_init_templater
 */
function fn_product_reviews_init_templater_post(SmartyCore &$view)
{
    $view->addPluginsDir(Registry::get('config.dir.addons') . 'product_reviews/functions/smarty_plugins');
}
also this is from another addons;
/**
 * The "init_templater_post" hook handler.
 * Actions performed:
 *  - Adds smarty components to view
 * @param SmartyCore $view Current view
 * @see fn_init_templater
 */
function fn_vendor_debt_payout_init_templater_post(SmartyCore &$view)
{
    $view->addPluginsDir(Registry::get('config.dir.addons') . 'vendor_debt_payout/functions/smarty_plugins');
}
but they both have their own new files and they don't change core functions with their own like I am trying to do.
I would appreciate you eComLabs, thank you in advance!

There is no way to override php file. Please check if the required file contains hooks. You can change the data through hooks

There is no way to override php file. Please check if the required file contains hooks. You can change the data through hooks

No, it doesn't have any hooks. in this case, I have to change the core files, right?

I wish there be a hooks to change data. or there be a possibilities to use our own php files/functions for certain way like pre/post/override. cs-cart is good, but they have many limitations for developers/business owners....

No, it doesn't have any hooks. in this case, I have to change the core files, right?

I wish there be a hooks to change data. or there be a possibilities to use our own php files/functions for certain way like pre/post/override. cs-cart is good, but they have many limitations for developers/business owners....

Yes, you are right. Please note that CS-Cart allows to request new hooks