Mobile Broadband Banners Missing

When using mobile to broadband to access the site, the service provider, reduces the quality of images and seems to strips out any (what they see as unnecessary) banners.

All my banners are replaced with a small 1px x 1px white box scaled to the original image width.

I understand that this is an attempt to save bandwidth…

Is there a way to get around this issue in the short term & could this be remedied in a future service release?

http://www.satrex.co.uk

I have seen your website i want to know how you make a border on featured products ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]I have seen your website i want to know how you make a border on featured products ?[/QUOTE]

Try looking in blocks!

There you find the options!

This is a STANDARD feature :wink:

I see on Apperarance type i want to show border on Multicolumn

[quote name=‘miracles’]I see on Apperarance type i want to show border on Multicolumn[/QUOTE]

Yes… try using the products2 This is the one being used on the site you visited!!!

Mate i understand there is a product2 feature but how can i make a multicoloumn, there is only one column which is disgusting.

[quote name=‘miracles’]Mate i understand there is a product2 feature but how can i make a multicoloumn, there is only one column which is disgusting.[/QUOTE]

design>appearence setting>customer settings>nuber of columns in product list>?

Try 2

Sorry to dilute this thread, however, did you guys happen to see the “Poll” on Satrex’s site? Have you ever licked a 9V battery?

Sorry, but that is absolute comedy (maybe more so to me because I have licked a few 9 Volt batteries over the years! :smiley:

[quote name=‘Stuck’]Sorry to dilute this thread, however, did you guys happen to see the “Poll” on Satrex’s site? Have you ever licked a 9V battery?

Sorry, but that is absolute comedy (maybe more so to me because I have licked a few 9 Volt batteries over the years! :D[/QUOTE]

LOL :lol:

Never licked a battery, but when an apprentice was told licking bare cables was the best way to check for power!!!:rolleyes: SHOCKING thing to tell someone! :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys i just submit my poll and the same time my pc was giving me electric shock. :frowning:

[quote name=‘BarryH’]design>appearence setting>customer settings>nuber of columns in product list>?

Try 2[/QUOTE]

But the problem is how should i only change the setting on features products, not in product page. There is anyway ?

[quote name=‘miracles’]But the problem is how should i only change the setting on features products, not in product page. There is anyway ?[/QUOTE]

Don’t know that one - think you might want to start a new thread as this one has now gone completely off-topic.

Apologies to Satrex - your thread got completely hijacked.

Barry