Mobile app banners

Hello, I noticed when I use the banners for the mobile as described in Mobile App for Multi-Vendor: FAQ — CS-Cart 4.16.x documentation. The one for category doesn’t work. Initially, it worked okay until 3days ago. So I was wondering if the error was from me or the system

Hi!

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by:

When you tap on the banner that should lead to the specific category, nothing happens or what?

Hello, From this docs: Mobile App for Multi-Vendor: FAQ — CS-Cart 4.16.x documentation, For a category banner, it says the link on the banner should be “index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=174”. But I noticed it only works if the category is already fetched from the blocks.
example: if i use Products: “index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=230”, it goes and fetches that product. but for categories, I need to add a block with that category, for the banners to fetch the category. So, without already having the block, the banner just returns undefined.

Thanks for the clarification!

I have found such a bug in the mobile application, but it has recently been fixed. You may need to rebuild the mobile applications with the latest changes to resolve this issue.