Missing Orders ? (V4.x.x)

Hello,

I face a trouble that I can't solve.

As you can see on attached pic, some order are missing.

The customer of order 30111 contacted me and asked why he didn't receive the goods.

But there's no order 30111 !!!

I tried to look for it everywhere (open, complete, failed, etc.) no didn't find it.

How can i solve this ?

Thanks a lot

best regards

missing orders.png

@leofromfrance,

Do you see the gear icon on the top right part of the page? Please click on it and select the “Incomplete orders” item. Check if order #30111 in the “Incomplete orders” list. Thanks

you're great and fast.

Thanks a lot. I found it.

@leofromfrance,

You are welcome! Here are some notes from the CS-Cart Reference Guide:

There is also one hidden initial status – Incomplete. The order is created in the store database and the system waits for the response from a payment method. This status cannot be set by the user.

I have a similar problem. I received an order via PayPal and I can see the order was inserted into the DB. The order does not show up when I click on “All” or “Incomplete” orders from the admin dashboard. In looking at the order in the DB, the Order Status is set to 'N' however I don't see any Order Status in the DB that defines the 'N' identifier. PayPal currently shows the order as “Complete” and the funds are in my account. This is in version v4.x.x

[quote name='racingsolution' timestamp='1401287662' post='184449']

I have a similar problem. I received an order via PayPal and I can see the order was inserted into the DB. The order does not show up when I click on “All” or “Incomplete” orders from the admin dashboard. In looking at the order in the DB, the Order Status is set to 'N' however I don't see any Order Status in the DB that defines the 'N' identifier. PayPal currently shows the order as “Complete” and the funds are in my account. This is in version v4.x.x

[/quote]

We discovered the same problem last week after receiving complaints from customers that they had not received their orders. All were paypal payments. We spent some time double checking incomplete orders against our paypal account. Some of the incomplete orders had completed their paypal payment and the funds were in our account.

Here is cscarts reply and advice. Hope it helps others.

[color=#0000cd]Thank you for your time and patience. I apologize for the delay in answering.

This might be a standard PayPal issue that customers should click the Return to Merchant button in the PayPal system to get their orders Processed, otherwise these orders will be marked as Incomplete, because CS-Cart would not receive a response saying that the transaction is processed from PayPal and the product will remain in the cart. If the order has Incomplete status, it will not be also displayed in the general list of orders in the administration panel. These orders are available on the Orders > View orders > Incomplete orders page of your store administration panel (the last link can be found in the menu under the gear icon). Please check it.

So you need to force the customers to click on the mentioned button. As a workaround solution, I advise you to remind your customers to click it on the PayPal website. I recommend you to insert the necessary notice into the payment description so that your customers could see this reminder at step 4 on the Checkout page. In order to add this notice, please take these steps:

1. In the CS-Cart admin panel go to Administration > Payment Methods.
  2. Click the gear button near the PayPal payment method and select the Edit option.
  3. Enter the necessary text in the Description input field.
  4. Click the Save button.

I hope you will find the information useful.[/color]

Thanks Luthien… Haven't heard back from them just yet… but this order in particular doesn't even show up in the Incomplete list… I see it in the database though. First time this has happened

'N' is the incomplete status… It's just not listed in the order statuses that you can edit.

Gotcha. Can't figure out why the order won't show up in the Incomplete list from the dashboard…

Do you have a search in place that might be limiting the date range?

Checked that… there's no way to make a new search to look for Incomplete orders so it should be the standard view that CS-cart defines

[quote name='racingsolution' timestamp='1401330791' post='184489']

Checked that… there's no way to make a new search to look for Incomplete orders so it should be the standard view that CS-cart defines

[/quote]

1. Go to “View orders” page
  2. Click on the gear icon on the top
  3. Select the “Incomplete orders” item

Thanks eComLabs… shows up by doing that sequence… but not when I click “Incomplete Orders” under the saved searches on the left. Strange indeed. Thank you

Did we get a fix for this? Really annoying to check incomplete orders and cross reference against paypal account every day. Not to mention the customers loss of confidence.

don’t see where it’s reported in the bugtracker. Gonna be hard to get a fix if it’s not in there. I searched for “paypal incomplete” and got nothing and then just “paypal” and it showed one related to incomplete orders with a very useful message from cs-cart on how to view incomplete orders! :-) Surprised Jim didn’t let 'em have it for that!

I need a fix, too.

I had this happen a while back. Luckily I set CS-Cart to email me the orders so at least I had a record.

Then I had to scramble ( as we sell single items ) to set stock to zero in the product files because CS-Cart

didn't finalize the order ( if the customer didn't select Return to Merchant ).

I went into my PayPal account and set an Auto return to the url of the Order Complete page.

I had to edit the page to conform with PayPal rules.

Once we had two customers buy and pay for the same item. The first order vanished from the CS-Cart

orders list. One customer became rather unhappy.

Hasn't happened since setting an auto return page.

I had this happen a while back. Luckily I set CS-Cart to email me the orders so at least I had a record.
Then I had to scramble ( as we sell single items ) to set stock to zero in the product files because CS-Cart
didn't finalize the order ( if the customer didn't select Return to Merchant ).
I went into my PayPal account and set an Auto return to the url of the Order Complete page.
I had to edit the page to conform with PayPal rules.
Once we had two customers buy and pay for the same item. The first order vanished from the CS-Cart
orders list. One customer became rather unhappy.
Hasn't happened since setting an auto return page.

Were in paypal can I set the autoreturn, ? ill be very happy if you can explain how:)

So very sorry veganermat.

I hadn't set this topic to follow.

I use PayPal Standard.

See pics for PayPal area to make changes.

I just checked and all my of the landing page editing vanished during

the last upgrade ( thank you CS-Cart ) and there appears to be no way

I can edit the bloody thing ( to conform to PayPal spec's ).
I also had to re-link all pages in the footer. Very messy upgrade guys..grr.

Rather than creating a new thread, does anyone know where I can edit text

on the order landing page ? My current page has no content option.

ppautoreturn.jpg

ppautoreturn2.jpg