Migration from OSC

Hi Guy's,

I have a client who has a large existing online store using OSCommerce. Are there any specific tools or modules that can easily import all of the existing customers, and product data over into CS-Cart with ease?

Regards

Tom

I used cart2cart.com and was pretty simple, with only a few glitches (missing photos, inventory quirks). Couldn't import reviews or wishlists or anything extra though…just customers, orders, products, photos

Thanks mate, this is going to help big time!

[quote name='dotell' timestamp='1337110584' post='136496']

I used cart2cart.com and was pretty simple, with only a few glitches (missing photos, inventory quirks). Couldn't import reviews or wishlists or anything extra though…just customers, orders, products, photos

[/quote]

You will also lose any mailing lists you have to be sure to export them as well.

Unfortunately, Cart2Cart doesn't allow [color=#303030][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]migration of such entities as reviews, testimonials, news, website content yet. However we try to improve and constantly add some new features to facilitate your store migration. You are welcome to check our official site for more info: [/font][/color]

[color=#303030][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.shopping-cart-migration.com[/font][/color]