Migrating Data Form One Instation To Another

I had a atypical problem, i have to migrate data like products, orders, clients, categories etc from one instation of store to another (updated)

At this moment we have a working instation of store (ver 4.2.2 )
and updated delveloping instation on ver 4.3.3.SP1

data on developing version is not actuall, we had to move actuall data from working store to updated dev instation.

Uptade working store to ver 4.3.3.SP1 is not possible becouse we made many changes at dev store ( at modules, template itd)

At this moment i've updated an actuall copy of working store on localhost to ver 4.3.3.SP1 (changes that we made in dev store are not implemented)

could you tell me is there any possibility to migrate only products, categories, orders, clients etc to dev. instation?

Is possible to transfer only part (with product, categories etc) of database form one shop instation to another?

I am afraid, in your case you can use only export/ import feature. But please note that small modification is required to the export users feature to add User id to the generated .csv file. Without this modification some orders can be assigned to customers incorrectly. If you need more details. please PM me

Hello,

Thanks for reply, so i'll try to import / export products and let You know about result.

I have another question, did import / export keeps original product ID's and seo links?

Hello,

Thanks for reply, so i'll try to import / export products and let You know about result.

I have another question, did import / export keeps original product ID's and seo links?

Another small modification is required to keep product_id. SEO names are transferred correctly even another ID is assigned to the product