Merchium. Is Anyone Here Testing It ?

Just curious because the Merchium forum has all the earmarks of a ghost town at present.

In our fabulous beta SAAS every add on that's worth taking for a spin

pops up 'upgrade required' and takes you to a payment page…lol.

Replies to any questions come at the same lightning speed as they

do at these forums.

These people should come clean about there 'actual' staffing levels.

I strongly suspect that CS-Cart support is in reality only a 'few' people

pretending to be lots.

These few are extremely knowledgeable and capable but can only stretch so far.

Come clean and every person here would understand and even try to help.

Hi,

I'm really sorry that your message got unanswered for so long. It's not an indication of lack of staff, the message just got lost, so it's an indication of a bad notification system on this forum. Notes taken, we'll fix it.

So, regarding the issue itself.

Currently, the discussions on the Merchium support portal are indeed not too active, because we have not yet invited many people to the project; basically, it's just closed beta test participants by now.

Merchium is now in open beta, so, if you don't have a Merchium store yet, you can freely create one at merchium.com, and if you want to fire a discussion on the support portal, just do so.

CS-Cart forums are really not the best spot to discuss Merchium in detail, since it has its own discussion board.

Thanks!

[color=#000000][size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Thanks Konstantin.[/font][/size][/color]

[font=“verdana, geneva, sans-serif”][color=“#000000”]Apology for getting a little abrasive at times.[/color][/font]

[font=“verdana, geneva, sans-serif”][color=“#000000”]You guys really are extremely knowledgeable but appear[/color][/font]

[font=“verdana, geneva, sans-serif”][color=“#000000”]to be stretched at times.[/color][/font]

You're right, sometimes it's hard to catch up on everything that goes on all the forums we have. Anyway, thanks to you, we'll improve that.

Do you have any particular issues to report about Merchium? Is there anything I can help you with?

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1401189091' post='184368']

You're right, sometimes it's hard to catch up on everything that goes on all the forums we have. Anyway, thanks to you, we'll improve[/quote]

Get ready for the truth. You can improve by stop wasting your time and resources on ridiculous ventures and devoting your time, talent and resources on CS-Cart to make it an enterprise level solution where it should have been a long time ago. Your replicating your own product, which is a mistake, and says to customers, well this isn't good enough so we're going to ignore it and work on this instead. Dozens and dozens of bugs sit reported in the tracker and you guys have staff wasting time on merchium? You guys just need to pour 100% of your heart into CS-Cart and let this ridiculous merchium go, with a name like that it's bound to fail miserably anyways, trust me - Sno

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1401195785' post='184377']

You can improve by stop wasting your time and resources on ridiculous ventures and devoting your time, talent and resources on CS-Cart[/quote]

Hi, thanks for sharing your opinion. Let me please address your concern.

Worry not, the CS-Cart team is doing CS-Cart just like it has always been. Let's not forget that Merchium is built on CS-Cart, so working on one means working on the other. Of course, the specifics of SaaS make a certain difference, but it's a whole other team that handles SaaS-related issues.

We're sorry that there are issues that sit unfixed for a long time, and I assure you, if only there was a way to fix them all AND keep delivering new features at our pace, we'd certainly would go for it. You see, we have a large community of storeowners to satisfy, and not all of them necessarily share your point of view. So we have to keep the balance between fixing issues and moving CS-Cart forward in respect of features.

We believe that there's place for both standalone and hosted e-commerce, so we believe that Merchium will find its audience. BTW, we find the name quite catchy, don't you?