Mega Menu Pro - The Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Mega Menu

Just wanted to say that Louis and CS-Cartrocks really do rock. Just bought the Mega Menu and had some custom requests and they were taken care of extremely fast and cost-effective. Will definitely be using CS-Cartrocks in the future.

[quote name='medical' timestamp='1391649165' post='176897']

Can you set it up in the demo for me to see if it is what we are looking for? Or else can you give on the demo, backend access?

[/quote]

We too would like backend access so we can continue to utilize this cool addon.

I’m honestly telling you this guy is dope! He just brought a big smile on my face. He’s so understanding and he knows his job. I bough this incredible addon and I’m happy! 5 Star service! :grin: Referring all my friends and partners.

I’m hooked.

Mega Menu Pro is upgraded for CS-Cart 4.2.1+ and supports any responsive theme now! The mobile menu supports shop by product features like the desktop menu so your customers will love the mobile menu too!

Demo link:

Mega Menu Pro Responsive Demo for CS-Cart 4.2.1+

Get Mega Menu Pro addon here http://www.cscartroc…a-menu-pro.html

Often are you looking for a company from dozens.

I have found the man and the company.

Not always that money is paramount, but customer service is paramount.

Strong team what exactly does what you are asking.

I can recommend you this company.

Just purchased this…looks like an awesome addon…thanks CS-Cart Rocks

Well, I would recommend this menu to everyone. I ended up getting cscartrocks to install it and it really adds an extra dimension to my site and bypasses the bugs that CS-Cart leave in on v4.2.3 menu.

I haven't added images to mine as yet but I have a rather large menu list and I just had to alter the padding slightly, which was very easy to do, and everything is great. Thanks cscartrocks, greatly appreciated

[attachment=8652:1.jpg]

1.jpg

We would love to get this addon but I do have some questions which I can't seem to find the answers for.

1. Will the menu be responsive in our case? Our CS-Cart version is 4.1.3 but we use a responsive template ('Buyshop' [url=“http://themeforest.net/item/buyshop-responsive-retina-ready-cscart-theme/5988687”]http://themeforest.net/item/buyshop-responsive-retina-ready-cscart-theme/5988687[/url]) and our website appears to responsive on smaller screens/devices
  2. Will it work with multiple languages? We have 4 languages active now
  3. Is it correct that we can configure (some) filters & options as menu items?
  4. Is it correct that all other pages (about us, Blog, etc…) can easily be integrated in this addon? Or is this addon meant for only the product/shop-related pages inside CS-Cart?
  5. If we install it now but we upgrade CS-cart, do we then have to re-install this addon? If yes, does that mean that all of our menu-content inside this addon will be lost?

Regards,

Olof

[quote name='Olof' timestamp='1416568550' post='197604']

We would love to get this addon but I do have some questions which I can't seem to find the answers for.

1. Will the menu be responsive in our case? Our CS-Cart version is 4.1.3 but we use a responsive template ('Buyshop' http://themeforest.n…t-theme/5988687) and our website appears to responsive on smaller screens/devices
  2. Will it work with multiple languages? We have 4 languages active now
  3. Is it correct that we can configure (some) filters & options as menu items?
  4. Is it correct that all other pages (about us, Blog, etc…) can easily be integrated in this addon? Or is this addon meant for only the product/shop-related pages inside CS-Cart?
  5. If we install it now but we upgrade CS-cart, do we then have to re-install this addon? If yes, does that mean that all of our menu-content inside this addon will be lost?

Regards,

Olof

[/quote]

Hi Olof,

Thanks for your interest. Below are the answers:

6. It will need some custom design integration. You can contact us here about that after the addon purchase.
  7. Yes, the addon supports multiple languages
  8. The addon allows shopy by product features or any custom link that filters products
  9. Any custom link is supported so it's easy to add additional links
  10. No data will be lost whether the addon is re-installed or upgraded

Recently we got questions about whether the Mega Menu Pro addon is compatible with CS-Cart v4.x Free mode. We'd like to inform you that the answer is yes. The addon supports CS-Cart v4.x under Free mode.

The addon is upgraded for CS-Cart v4.2.4 now.

I am trying to increase the font size from 12 to 14 px and also increase backround height from 40 to 80 px.

I made the changes in design/themes/responsive/css/addons/mega_menu_pro/supermenu.css

I did cc & ctpl and still have no results.

Any suggestions?

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1419021914' post='200396']

I am trying to increase the font size from 12 to 14 px and also increase backround height from 40 to 80 px.

I made the changes in design/themes/responsive/css/addons/mega_menu_pro/supermenu.css, this is what was instructed to me with previous version.

Any suggestions?

[/quote]Anyone?

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1419021914' post='200396']

I made the changes in design/themes/responsive/css/addons/mega_menu_pro/supermenu.css

Any suggestions?

[/quote]

Hi, could you send a ticket to us about this customization? Thanks.

Hello cscartroks, I was thinking to make an update for the menu, because my version is no responive, and the new version is.

But, seems that you have a big seo problem. The responsive version is hiding the menu, and that means the menu is 2 times on page = 2 x number of links. This is not good for a website, to load 2 menus.

Can you please make it on responsive to be the same menu, and not 2 times? Thanks

Hi.

I just installed the add on and under settings i am missing the “banner id” field. The version i am using is 4.3.1

Is there any settings i am missing? Images on sub categories works fine.

Mega Menu Pro is compatible with CS-Cart 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 now.

Hi! I've sent ticket in your helpdesk about 4-th level of menu. Waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

Mega Menu Pro is compatible with CS-Cart & MV 4.3.1-4.3.3. Upgrade from previous version is not needed. Thanks.

I'm wondering - is it possible to create a menu that looks like this one in walmart: http://www.walmart.com

Like 2-step menu

Amazon has this too.