Mega Menu Pro - The Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Mega Menu

[quote name='ghostrider' timestamp='1376489684' post='166811']

Hi, is it possible to include filtered results as menu items?

[/quote]

The filters are static like shop by a certain feature with its variants. It can be customized to put dynamic filters as menu item. Please feel free to contact us at http://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/. Thanks.

[font=arial]I am unable to get the images to show in our MegaMenu. We are using Cs-cart 3.04. I have read through this forum and it seems many people have had this problem, but all they say in the forum is cs-cart rocks fixed it for them. Not very helpful information for those encountering the same thing. What did they fix[/font]

[font=arial][size=4]I cannot seem to Add a Menu to my _mega_menu_pro block. [/size][/font]

[font=arial]I was extremely disappointed by the lack of documentation that comes with this cs-cart rocks product! I would call their documentation poor to non existent. [/font]

Cs-cart rocks has fixed the addon for me. Apparently it had not been tested with the Ultimate version and needed some minor modifications to get working.

We have full demos for Ultimate version so the addon is fully tested on CS-Cart Ultimate version. Problems happen and we will fix them in no time. Hope you are not being so picky as a third party agent yourself.

CS-Cart version 4.0.2 compatibility is confirmed. No change to the addon for v4 is needed.

Hello,

is there any need to edit the files for 4.0.3? We can't edit the menu after updating to 4.0.3.

There are no Mega Menu Pro settings anymore in the Design->Menu->Items->Edit item form.

Thank You

[quote name='Sadec76' timestamp='1384249898' post='171414']

Hello,

is there any need to edit the files for 4.0.3? We can't edit the menu after updating to 4.0.3.

There are no Mega Menu Pro settings anymore in the Design->Menu->Items->Edit item form.

Thank You

[/quote]

Check to see if the files are missing from your skin and admin sections as this happened to me when upgrading from V3.0.4 to V4.0.2 I just re-uploaded the files and problem was solved.

Regards

John

No, nothing missing, just checked.

We updated from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3. On 4.0.2 everything was working fine, 4.0.3 is giving us problems. The frontend is working as intended but the backend is not as it should be.

Have you tried to reinstall the addon? If still problem, please contact us here http://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/.

Great add on!

It took a bit to digest the price, but it is very customer friendly and I think it will help navigation for customers. I am very pleased.

High regards for cscartrocks. Customer support is awesome and should also be considered as a factor when purchasing.

I am curious though if when using grid, hover over image to enlarge is available. This would interest me a lot.

Great work.

I'm using this plugins in my multivendor store. In the demo, it shows that the menu support Brands/Vendor. I have to manually create the category for the brands, and assign the product to that brands category. Why not integrate the menu to support Vendors as well…? This is like redundancy and so time consuming for an established store. Plus you have to manage the Brands category manually.

Hope to you guys could consider these upgrades.

The mega menu is a great start to getting a menu with images. cscartrocks is responsive and handled my issues quickly!

Hi,

Shop by brand is a great tool but if the Brands' are more then 40 or more, what then?

Rest is top menu.

I recently disabled a category and the category still appears on the mega menu.store front.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

You need to also disable it in menus, mega menu

John

Thanks.

I thought I was missing something.

Hello,

Could you please give admin demo?

Interesting addon. Is it possible to add on the main menu a shop by vendor? like the shop by brand.

Thanks

[quote name='medical' timestamp='1391525018' post='176768']

Interesting addon. Is it possible to add on the main menu a shop by vendor? like the shop by brand.

Thanks

[/quote]

Yes, it's possible to do that.

Can you set it up in the demo for me to see if it is what we are looking for? Or else can you give on the demo, backend access?
[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1391565676' post='176804']

Yes, it's possible to do that.
[/quote]