Meet Vendor Plans For Multi-Vendor 4.3.6

Can this addon be made so that vendors cannot change their plan? For my multi vendor setup I don't want vendors to be able to change their plan for various reasons. Maybe it could be a a choice of the admin if vendors can or not? Thanks.

steelhead stalkers,
Good suggestion, thank you.
We will add this feature.

i have request to add:
maximum users can add by vendors administrator in eatch plan

Do you mean Vendor users or customers?

Grateful, It’s useful!

As ’Set the max number of products a vendor can have is his/her catalogue’, I suggest add similar feature for max number of categories a vendor can choose it.

How should this work? Right now you have ability to select the categories vendor can use.
Or you just need vendor have access to all categories but could use only certain number of them?

What are the payment options for a transition to a different group? PayPal? PayU?[/size]

At the moment transactions are not regulated by this add-on. You do them manually.

Note05 Approve/disapprove vendor products and profiles/plan

There is such feature.

i know this feature is exist ( Vendor data premoderation ) but this add-on alow as to change setting for single vendor in mode (custom).

what i want is to update Vendor data premoderation add-on to be compatible with vendor plans, in order to make change setting for all vendor have same plan

for example:

vendor commission was separate = set difference transaction fee (%) for every vendor

now it's global = same transaction fee (%) for all vendor in (Premium plan)

i want to set settings for plan

ex: vendor data premoderation plan : free

§ Products require prior approval: yes

§ Approve product info updates: yes

§ Approve vendor profile updates: no

This setting apply for all vendor in this plan

ex: vendor data premoderation plan : Premium

§ Products require prior approval: no

§ Approve product info updates: no

§ Approve vendor profile updates: no

This setting apply for all vendor in this plan

Do you mean Vendor users or customers?

hi, sorry form my language

i think vendor user, how many person can work with vendor and access to store.

Hi,

I have two suggestions:

1. In some case the plan can be has ZERO product :shock: .

I know It's strange but may the plan provide a FREE service from an add-on and at same time prevent vendor to add any product.

2. Additional to original plan features (like number of products, number of revenue, percentage of transaction fee), I suggest let the admin has ability to add custom text lines of features list.

For example:

Unlimited products
Unlimited revenue
0% transaction fee
Free Ads Banner
Free Google Map Locator
Free gallery
Thanks

Hi,

We are using cs-cart for making a B2B e-commerce site.

I have a few questions and observations around "Vendor plans" plugin.

1. When this plugin is applied right now, the automatic creation of hidden plans for each vendor don't happen today as hinted will be available in 4.4.1. Is there any utility today to do?

2. After installing the plugin, it becomes necessary to choose a plan for vendor when we edit one. There is not a "select one" option to keep it blank. While saving any other parameter, suddenly the plan is applied.

3. How to assign colors to various plans on front end?

4. Rarely we have fixed commission for every category for a given vendor. Can a category based commission plan be introduced?

5. Do Vendor data premoderation will work as-it-is after this plugin?

Regards,

Nikesh Goel

Does this Add-On automatically renew the plan for the vendor at the end of the plan term? For instance, if they select the monthly plan, will their vendor account auto renew every month as long as the payment is made? If their payment fails, will the vendor account be disabled until the payment is made? How will this work? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have two suggestions:

1. In some case the plan can be has ZERO product :shock: .

I know It's strange but may the plan provide a FREE service from an add-on and at same time prevent vendor to add any product.

2. Additional to original plan features (like number of products, number of revenue, percentage of transaction fee), I suggest let the admin has ability to add custom text lines of features list.

For example:

Unlimited products
Unlimited revenue
0% transaction fee
Free Ads Banner
Free Google Map Locator
Free gallery
Thanks

1. Unfortunately there is no ыгср ability ability

As a solution you can set limit to 1 product and allow only one hidden or disabled category.

2. Unfortunately I don't think this is required for the core functionality, because in most cases this block will be customized so no problems to add there extra variable or languages variable.

Hi,

If I could just ask about vendor plans, right now we cannot update or switch plans on our vendors. It just revert back what was its previous value. Either on store admin, or vendor admin, cannot switch.

Please help