Master Items Not Saving Changes In All Stores

Ok, so I am going to do my best to explain.

I have two stores that share some products. When I created the products they showed in both stores as they should. The problem I am finding is now if I make a change to an item description or name it will only change in one of the stores. I then have to go in and make changes under the other store as well.

If I change the graphic of the inventory it updates in both stores.

Is this typical? It seem as if there is a mater item it should change across the board, no?

Ok, so I am going to do my best to explain.

I have two stores that share some products. When I created the products they showed in both stores as they should. The problem I am finding is now if I make a change to an item description or name it will only change in one of the stores. I then have to go in and make changes under the other store as well.

If I change the graphic of the inventory it updates in both stores.

Is this typical? It seem as if there is a mater item it should change across the board, no?

If the product is shared to several storefronts you can specify different product name, descriptions, price, etc. for different storefronts. If you want to change the value for all storefronts, you should click on the sharing icon in the desired field first. Have a look at the attached screenshot for more details.

985.png