Martfox or not Martfox

My story about using Martfox is similar with other users. Initially everything was OK, before I've paid hosting for one year.

1. Once upon a time my web site was hacked. I`m using CS-Cart. I know that every product has vulnerabilities, but I was not alone. I suppose that it was hosting problem instead of users.

2. NS issue. Martfox send notification about changes of NS. Due to changes takes min 24 hours without duplicates of NS the result is clear, site was inacceptable 2 days.

3. Spam. Martfox suspend my hosting, because I was sending Spam. Yes it could be true, but during last two days I've not received any confirmation. Support ticket is opened.

According to positive tendentious , I would never recommend this hosting.

And now searching for something more reliable. If you know good reliable and cost effective hosting please advice me.

Regards,

Maxim

Well my friend,

I am almost 8 years in the same hosting company Dnhost,

My firm is in Greece offcourse, but they are reliable systems run fast, they optimized it for cs-cart

Fotis

Thank dvsgr

I'll check it.

Well befor recomending a hosting company i would like to here ware your coustomer base is locatet. is it global or local?

if global/European i can recomend edb-hosting.com /DK and there VPS service. thay got a great support and easy vps control panel so no tecnical knowledge required

[quote name='yelgazin' timestamp='1344315346' post='142342']3) Spam. Martfox suspend my hosting, because I was sending Spam. Yes it could be true, but during last two days I've not received any confirmation. Support ticket is opened.[/quote]

We apologise the delay. We had to check all files and logs of the affected account and create a full backup which needs more time.