Martfox - Get CS-Cart License and Web Hosting for Free

[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange]Martfox Biggest Competition[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well as you have probably seen Martfox Web Hosting on Twitter we have been planning to run a big competition.

We want to give our customers and potential all the chances they would get with a big webhost.

The Competition Start date is on 22TH of JUNE 2010, 6pm GTM.

[COLOR=Black]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]All you need to do to participate is to sign up to our Semi-VPS Hosting Plan semi-annually for the chance to win![/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange] Total Prizes Value, More than $5000[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] We will be giving away to every 100 subscribers:[/SIZE]

* USD 1000 Cash

* 10 FREE CS-Cart Life Time Licenses

* 10 FREE Semi-VPS Hosting Plans for 6 Months

* 100 FREE SSL Certificates

* 100 FREE Domain Names

[SIZE=3] Prizes Details:[/SIZE]

1st Prize:

1x USD 1000 cash, 1x Free CS-Cart Life Time License, 1x 6 Months Free Semi-VPS Hosting, 1x Free domain name, 1x Free SSL certificate

2nd Prize:

1x Free CS-Cart Life Time License, 1x 6 Months Free Semi-VPS Hosting, 1x Free domain name, 1x Free SSL certificate

3rd - 10th Prize:

1x Free CS-Cart Life Time License, 1x Free domain name, 1x Free SSL certificate

11th - 18th Prize:

1x 6 Months Free Semi-VPS Hosting, 1x Free domain name, 1x Free SSL certificate

19th -100th Prize:

1x Free domain name, 1x Free SSL certificate

[COLOR=DarkOrange]In order to have a chance to win these great Prizes, subscribe to the 6 months Semi-VPS Hosting Plan for EUR 51.00 (USD 71.40) semi-annually. [/COLOR]

The only VPS for CS I would consider is ZETA, but is twice more expensive comparing to what I’m getting now. Also, some of the options are for twice more Euros.

I’m looking at it because I need 2 more CS licenses and do not want to have those new customers on my VPS for some personal reasons. But calculating the cost with MF over 3 years it looks very dear.

[quote name=‘Noman’]The only VPS for CS I would consider is ZETA…[/quote]

Hi Noman,

this offer is applicable to Semi-VPS only.

OK but…

How can you guarantee 1GB per server [semi-VPS?] and have up to 70 accounts on each physical server? If you have, let’s say, 55 semi-VPSes, do you have 55GB of RAM installed? How come?

…even that, I’m still in love with you :wink:

[quote name=‘Noman’]OK but…

How can you guarantee 1GB per server [semi-VPS?] and have up to 70 accounts on each physical server? If you have, let’s say, 55 semi-VPSes, do you have 55GB of RAM installed? How come?

…even that, I’m still in love with you ;)[/quote]

Hmmm… Noman, it’s a “semi” and the RAM is meant for the whole VPS server. Each Semi-VPS is a VPS splited to 70 accounts. Says a shared server but with only 70 accounts instead of e.g. 600 accounts by a shared server.

For the price of EUR 7.50/month a very good offer because you will find many shared plans (as I said where you must share the resources with other of x 100 users) on the web for this price.

I still cannot get it.

Is 1GB of RAM guaranteed per semi-VPS - the one I want to buy - or is 1GB shared between 70 other accounts with CS installed on them?

[quote name=‘Noman’]I still cannot get it.

Is 1GB of RAM guaranteed per semi-VPS - the one I want to buy - or is 1GB shared between 70 other accounts with CS installed on them?[/quote]

Guaranteed RAM / p. Server with max. 70 accounts = 1024MB

Burst RAM / p. Server with max. 70 accounts = 2048MB

What I don’t get is how you would be able to have 70 users using 1GB each. That would be a total of 71,680 MB. On a server with a 34xx?

[quote name=‘eplebiten’]What I don’t get is how you would be able to have 70 users using 1GB each. That would be a total of 71,680 MB. On a server with a 34xx?[/quote]

See above:

70 accounts = 1024MB

What exactly does Ecommerce Semi-VPS mean? It’s not a fully Virtual Private Server that you own yourself. The server itself is shared by 70 other accounts.

14.62MB per account? Not much these days. I was struggling with 128MB. CS will start performing badly with less than 100 products or when using Search. I think, the catch is in upgrading accounts to a proper VPS when people start complaining about the performance. But the problem is, the VPS you offer isn’t cheap and extras are also dear.

…or maybe I’m wrong as always, for what I apologize :wink:

I haven’t heard of that many offering semi-vps. Semi-dedicated on the other hand is more common. But then we’re also usually talking about 25-50 users per server.

For more explanation it has just be called “Semi-VPS”. It’s a VPS server with max. 70 accounts. A shared server hosts 250-600 accounts. The customers are very satisfied with the package.

E.g. this stores have between 10.000 - 16.000 products:

[URL]http://www.buynewguns.com/[/URL]

[URL]http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/[/URL]

[quote]@Noman: 14.62MB per account?[/quote]The RAM will be shared as needed. It’s not splited to equal piecies to each account. Some needs more, some less.

[quote]@Noman:

But the problem is, the VPS you offer isn’t cheap and extras are also dear.[/quote]Don’t worry Noman, the price is very loyal and for this price you will get by other companies usually a shared hosting account (and maybe some server restrictions like php.ini, .htaccess, overselling, etc…) It seems, that’s only your problem, like some others here on the CS-Cart forum. I do not spam your threads then stop to spam my threads. If you have any wired questions, you can contact me per PM.

Indy

I do not spam your threads, I’m simply asking questions and I have already explained why I’m asking. I would be interested in your service if… but no longer.

My questions did not contain any links, prohibited words nor I offer any similar service to yours. So why you still insist I’m spamming? Is asking questions spamming? Having a bad hair day Indy?

Also, if you want people to do not ask question, just make it clear or provide more information about your services, not just the points which make offers look great.

Am I still spamming replying in “your” thread?

[quote name=‘Noman’]Indy

I do not spam your threads, I’m simply asking questions and I have already explained why I’m asking. I would be interested in your service if… but no longer.

My questions did not contain any links, prohibited words nor I offer any similar service to yours. So why you still insist I’m spamming? Is asking questions spamming? Having a bad hair day Indy?

Also, if you want people to do not ask question, just make it clear or provide more information about your services, not just the points which make offers look great.

Am I still spamming replying in “your” thread?[/quote]

Yes you are…

Noman: No, that’s not spamming. That would make you into a potential customer.

Noman has asked a legitimate question about how your servers are configured. He is NOT spamming.

Don’t advertise your services if you cannot explain them.

I have the same questions as he does. So you can either answer the questions or ignore them, but this is NOT spamming.

[quote name=‘Noman’]I still cannot get it.

Is 1GB of RAM guaranteed per semi-VPS - the one I want to buy - or is 1GB shared between 70 other accounts with CS installed on them?[/QUOTE]

You probably should just PM here if your still confused. :wink:

Awesome deal Indy!

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]I have the same questions as he does. So you can either answer the questions or ignore them, but this is NOT spamming.[/quote]

What’s your question?

how is the ram divided? 1gb per 70 accounts an its on a first come first serve use basis? What if multiple accounts all need 1gb at once?

Is there a max on Ram usage per account if accounts all need it?

[quote]how is the ram divided? 1gb per 70 accounts an its on a first come first serve use basis?[/quote]Yes, like on a shared server.

[quote]What if multiple accounts all need 1gb at once?[/quote]They can still use that, what’s at the moment avaible. Anyway much more as on a shared server.

[quote]Is there a max on Ram usage per account if accounts all need it?[/quote]No, the max. RAM usage is up to 2048 MB bursted total.