Martfox down again

My website, cpanel -, ftp and email has been down since Friday night (26/10/2012). Ftp reports “EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename”. Martfox have replied with a “There is a large amount of outbound traffic affecting the services”. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes! Another Martfox topic! Let me get a bag of chips and a beer!

Hi San,

The affected server is now up.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

John

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1351453687’ post=‘147869’]

Yes! Another Martfox topic! Let me get a bag of chips and a beer!

[/quote]

The posts are now boring and drama free, gone are the Indy007 Psychotic Princess Rages from the good old days…

;-)

Martfox hosting and email was down again 4/1/2013 and today also. I have no other choice to move my services as this has no happened too often. Has anyone had any experience with 123-reg hosting in the UK?

I have already paid for 2 years domain hosting. How do I go about moving my services? I assume first purchase the new hosting, install CS-cart, import the database etc. Can I also transfer the domain name? Thanks.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1357378402' post='152212']

Martfox hosting and email was down again 4/1/2013 and today also. I have no other choice to move my services as this has no happened too often. Has anyone had any experience with 123-reg hosting in the UK?

I have already paid for 2 years domain hosting. How do I go about moving my services? I assume first purchase the new hosting, install CS-cart, import the database etc. Can I also transfer the domain name? Thanks.

[/quote]

Have a look at futurehosting, I can highly recommend them. They have servers in the UK. They will also do a one time transfer of your files and database.

John

I use Futurehosting and I'm VERY happy.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1357378402' post='152212']

[/quote]

Dear San,

which VPS plan do you have with us?

Martfox found that my IP was blocked due to more than 3 failed login in attempts, which was my fault. My current IP address has been white listed and all has been resolved. For now I will be staying put hoping that the hosting up time gets better this year.

I am on the Shared Web Hosting - UK Based - Beta Shared - UK Based. Would the Ecommerce Semi-VPS Hosting be any better?

[quote name='San' timestamp='1357897243' post='152637']

Martfox found that my IP was blocked due to more than 3 failed login in attempts, which was my fault. My current IP address has been white listed and all has been resolved. For now I will be staying put hoping that the hosting up time gets better this year.[/quote]

Hi San,

thanks for the update.

[quote]I am on the Shared Web Hosting - UK Based - Beta Shared - UK Based. Would the Ecommerce Semi-VPS Hosting be any better?[/quote]

There might be a speed improvement, but we would recommed for all business sites our VPS servers at http://www.martfox.com/vps-hosting-usa-uk.php

I seen a huge difference going to vps but yes it depends on how much traffic, product, options features etc .

mddhosting.com all the way. Low prices and rarely, I mean rarely do we have downtime. Support is also lickidy split.

Anyone experiencing downtime every other weekend or so? Once again I have not been able to access my website, emails and Martfox since Friday night (29/03/13).

[quote name='San' timestamp='1364668220' post='159008']

Anyone experiencing downtime every other weekend or so? Once again I have not been able to access my website, emails and Martfox since Friday night (29/03/13).

[/quote]Hi, you can every time check it here Martfox.com down? Current problems and status. or just simply send us a direct message to info[at]martfox.com

On which server are you on? Also you can PM me your current IP, most probably your IP has been blocked in our firewall.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1364668220' post='159008']

[/quote]

Hi San,

we checked our log files and found out that the problem is because of too many failed login attempts to your account and cPanel.

Anyone experiencing downtime in the UK (21:20)?

[quote name='San' timestamp='1371500487' post='163822']

http://www.downforev…com/martfox.com

[/quote]

Hi San,

we didn't notice any downtime. The server is up and running since 5 months. Also Martfox site is on a separate server, so it wouldn't affect any of our customer sites.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1371500487' post='163822']

http://www.downforev…com/martfox.com

[/quote]

no was working on it a lot all night

My email and website went down at approx 3pm on the 18/06/2014. Also the Martfox website is down so I cannot contact them. Has anyone managed to contact them?

no but I had the same thing 2 weeks ago, their site down here also but my sites still up