Marketplace Support Split Payment?

[quote name=‘Snehal’ timestamp=‘1401973436’ post=‘185147’] Hi All, I am Using cs-cart Marketplace in one of my website and we are using Trips Payment Gateway for Transaction and Taking Amount From Site User and Pass Amount to Our Merchant. Now, My Question is that cs-cart Marketplace is support for split payment option. i mean to say, if siteuser (Customer) purchase any product from our Market Place Website. Say, $1500.00 (Total Transaction Amount) And for Example our Market Place takes 10% of Amount as Commission. Say, $150.00 (Commission) Then, Only $150.00 is credited in our Market Place Account and remaining amount say $1350.00 is directly credited to our Merchant Account? Thanks in advance. [/quote]

Hello,

CS-Cart has the “Adaptive Payments by PayPal” add-on is placed on marketplace. If you need make the same for Trips Payment Gateway, contact us, provide us with payment integration guide or link to Trips official site and we will quote this work for you in short terms.

Best wishes, Cart-Power.

[quote name='Snehal' timestamp='1401973436' post='185147']

Hi All,

I am Using cs-cart Marketplace in one of my website and we are using Trips Payment Gateway for Transaction and Taking Amount From Site User and Pass Amount to Our Merchant.

Now, My Question is that cs-cart Marketplace is support for split payment option. i mean to say,

if siteuser (Customer) purchase any product from our Market Place Website.

Say, $1500.00 (Total Transaction Amount)

And for Example our Market Place takes 10% of Amount as Commission.

Say, $150.00 (Commission)

Then, Only $150.00 is credited in our Market Place Account and remaining amount say $1350.00 is directly credited to our Merchant Account?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Our team will be happy to create this functionality for you. If you are interested, please contact me using link from my signatire.