Making A Simpler Customer Invoice

I'd like to make the customer invoices cleaner. I don't have a need to send the customer such a large invoice. I'd prefer the Amazon style where the info is displayed in a simpler method on a few lines. Is there any way to start editing this and remove the inclusion of the invoice with custom orders?

I'd like to make the customer invoices cleaner. I don't have a need to send the customer such a large invoice. I'd prefer the Amazon style where the info is displayed in a simpler method on a few lines. Is there any way to start editing this and remove the inclusion of the invoice with custom orders?

The invoice template is located here: design/themes/YOUR_THEME/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl

Pay attention to 3rd party solutions. E.g.

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/site-management/cs-cart-invoice-packing-slip-constructor-add-on.html

Also note the built-in invoice editor will be released in CS-Cart 4.4.1

cart-power addon may look good at first but actually you do not have too much of the control. You cannot do any changes for example to product table..

To this moment best is to make full override of invoice.tpl and having some simple editor as

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/site-management/easy-invoice-management.html

I find it very convenient, use it for long time.

I am trying to make a very simply customer order email, something like below:

Hi User, thank you for your order below

1. Item 1 $100

2. Item 2 $120

3. Item 3 $130

Your tracking number is ::inserttrackingnumberhere::

You can track your package by clicking here ::USPSORUPSLINK::

In this case please edit template mentioned in the post #2. Note that admin invoice template is located here:

design/backend/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl