Make These Headings Larger

Hi, can someone please tell me how I can make the headings of “coffee beans” “ground coffee” etc larger? Many thanks.

Hello,

Where you want to increase those word size? like website header or menu and etc…,

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1420518476' post='201706']

Hi, can someone please tell me how I can make the headings of “coffee beans” “ground coffee” etc larger? Many thanks.

[/quote]

Please provide us with the URL of your website

Oh how embarrassing - forgetting to include the link. The headings on main page HERE

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1420760369' post='202021']

Oh how embarrassing - forgetting to include the link. The headings on main page HERE

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Hello,

Thankyou for sharing your website link with me and we have checked the menu things. You can increase the menu size in CSS itself. Find the attached screenshot for your reference after we have increased the your website menu size.

Note:- Your website looking simple and have lot of empty space in pages. Please do better good design.

Thanks, any chance of sharing the code you used please?

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1420787351' post='202037'] Thanks, any chance of sharing the code you used please? [/quote]

Hello,

Please contact my team at sales@abssoft.co.in so they well share the code or help you.

[quote name='cimtech' timestamp='1420787351' post='202037']

Thanks, any chance of sharing the code you used please?

[/quote]

In the theme editor find the CSS section and add this rule:

.ty-subcategories-block__item a {
font-size: 150%;
}

Hope this will help

BLESS YOU. Thanks so much bro!

[quote name=‘cimtech’ timestamp=‘1421236428’ post=‘202559’]

BLESS YOU. Thanks so much bro!

[/quote]

You are welcome, bro! :)