Make Me An Offer On Cart Page

Hi guys,

is there any way to add a button on cart page "Offer request" beside to "Submit my order", and if the customer choose "Offer request" the stock must stay unchanged?

I have search for such an addon,but no luck.

Anybody, please?

Or PM a quote.

Regards

Frank

I use this

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/marketing/make-an-offer.html

not the best solution to what I would hope for but nothing better in market yet..

Hi Darius,

i have seen this, but I don't want this button on product, I want this button in cart or maybe in wish list with more products.

Any idea?

Thank you to stop here

Frank

Could you please give us more details.

The button "Make an offer" will be in cart and the administrator will receive emails with requests? How should the administrator accept the offer? Will the system place the order automatically?

Best regards,

Alt-team.

Why would you negotiate price if product is already in cart? Price negotiation should start from product page. To me its illogical to find there is a way to negotiate price only if you have this in cart of added to wishlist.

I think ebay best offer has best functionality.

You can make

- offer

- counter offer

- counter counter offer

- you can preset auto accept offer on some conditions

- multiple accepted offers can be combined to one order

I think current call request - buy with 1 click could be converted to this addon. But purchased products should not make order, order should be created in last step.

Hi Darius,

i have seen this, but I don't want this button on product, I want this button in cart or maybe in wish list with more products.

Any idea?

Thank you to stop here

Frank