Make Footer Image Witdth

I need my footer image to have just the same width as the rest of the page (right now is ocuppying the whole screen). The code I have in styles.less:

.tygh-footer > div{
	height:24px;
	line-height:24px;
	background: url('../../../../images...

How can I make it width?

Thank you,

Tânia

I need my footer image to have just the same width as the rest of the page (right now is ocuppying the whole screen). The code I have in styles.less:

.tygh-footer > div{
	background: url('../../../../images...

How can I make it width?

Thank you,

Tânia

Could you provide the link to your store?

it's eqilibium.net

It's eqilibrium.net

Do you mean the part with the payment icons? We do not see any image in the footer.

It’s the green bar image, that has the bottom quick links on 'top of it.

It's the green bar image, that has the bottom quick links on 'top of it.

Try to add the following CSS rules vai Visual Editor:

.tygh-footer {
margin-left: 420px;
width: 55%;
}

You have a css

.tygh-footer > div {
  background:url("../../../../../../../../design/themes/responsive/media/../../../../images/companies/1/ecl_custom/alfabetico.png?1472633264");
}

Just add this in visual editor

.tygh-footer > div {
max-width: 1004px;
}

and it should be ok

Fotis

Just add this in visual editor

.tygh-footer > div {
max-width: 1004px;
}

It works Fotis, thank you! But I inserted the code max-width: 1004px; directly on the styles.less file, I never used the visual editor so I'm more at ease messing directly with the file system. :roll:

I tried the first one

.tygh-footer {
} 

but didn't work on my custom design.

It works Fotis, thank you! But I inserted the code max-width: 1004px; directly on the styles.less file, I never used the visual editor so I'm more at ease messing directly with the file system. :roll:

I tried the first one

.tygh-footer {
} 

but didn't work on my custom design.

Nice

Its all the same. Its simpler via visual editor cause you are editing for sure your custom css file . You dont have to look though numerous files.

I would add this to css not less but then again it makes not that big of a difference. LEss is for css variables more . This is why custom css tab in visual editor is the connection to the theme's css style file.

Fotis