Mailer Error: Message Body Empty

I've seen a few posts about this, but never a posted solution. This is the msg I get when trying to send out a Newsletter. I'm using version 4.3.9.

When I send a test msg by putting my email in the box at the bottom of the page it works fine, but when I try to send to an address that is part of a list I get the above msg and nothing is sent.

Any ideas?

For anyone else who might run into this issue, here's the fix:

The Message body empty error was caused by an incorrect value of the lang_code column for the majority of the subscribers in your store. For some reason there were En instead of the correct en. We created a backup of the cscart_user_mailing_lists table of your database and executed the following query to resolve the issue:

UPDATE cscart_user_mailing_lists SET `lang_code`='en';

My store was a conversion from 2.2.4 so I think this is why I ended up with this issue. There were a couple other issues like this as well.

Thank you for your follow-up post Dotell, this was useful. Same problem here also following a store import from 2.25 to latest.

HappyFruitBat

For anyone else who might run into this issue, here's the fix:

The Message body empty error was caused by an incorrect value of the lang_code column for the majority of the subscribers in your store. For some reason there were En instead of the correct en. We created a backup of the cscart_user_mailing_lists table of your database and executed the following query to resolve the issue:

UPDATE cscart_user_mailing_lists SET `lang_code`='en';

My store was a conversion from 2.2.4 so I think this is why I ended up with this issue. There were a couple other issues like this as well.

OMG!!!! dotell, you saved my life!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I've been struggling with this issue not only about newsletters, but also about export products cause the language code was spelled wrong! You the man!