Lots Of "not Legit" Add To Cart Daily

It is extremely time consuming to check my abandoned carts area since 95% of the ATC are spam. How do I know?....Well it's the same 3 items all day long and they are products I essentially never sell. They come from all kinds of IPs though so I can't just block an IP to make it stop. Really it's just annoying but wondering how much bandwidth these bots are eating up each day. Is there any way to stop them? It used to be one product all day long so I removed that product (since it really didn't sell) then the spammer moved onto 3 different products. I added that original item back and now that one is ATC all the time again (instantly after adding it back).

I was thinking there may be an abandoned cart marketing add-on where the customer has to put in their email before they can add to cart but not sure if that exists or would even stop it from happening. Or if this would discourage people from purchasing.

It is extremely time consuming to check my abandoned carts area since 95% of the ATC are spam. How do I know?....Well it's the same 3 items all day long and they are products I essentially never sell. They come from all kinds of IPs though so I can't just block an IP to make it stop.

Don't worry. Soon you will have the option to convert them into legit sells.

https://forum.cs-cart.ru/t/broshennye-korziny-nezavershennye-zakazy/6914/74

Thoughts about adding captcha for the ATC button? This is getting so annoying not being able to even use my abandoned carts feature since I get about 100 spam adds a day.