I’m looking for premium skins to sell with a re-branded version of cs-cart 2.0.
I have a few requirements though which ensure maintainability and ease of burden on my customers.
- Modify no standard templates, upgrade independent (no local conflicts).
- Use the addon methodology for all things as well as supported hooks.
- Installation into the skins_repository. Installed via standard method of skin_selection.
I’m looking for a variety of different template designs to target specific markets. These markets are:
- Automobile parts/customization/repairs
- Kids stuff (toys, clothes, etc.)
- Service oriented sites (sales of services versus merchandise)
- Household goods, bedding, furniture, bath, etc.
- Construction trades
- Digital products (media rich)
Business model is pretty simple. We agree on a selling price and simply split it when a customer orders a premium template. Preferred pricing is in the $100-$300 range.
If you’re interested, send me a private message and we’ll swap email addresses. Opportunity also exists for consultation for extending these skins and or customization specific to a customer’s needs. In that case, I’d want 25% of the gross revenue from those services and any future work done for my customers (referral).
I can offer (in addition to the revenue) advertising in my Graphic Design section for consulting services.