Looking for CS-cart administrator to help with installing ssl cert

Hey I am looking to hire someone to help me get my ssl cert installed onto my shopping cart. I tried to do it myself and had multiple problems with email confirmations and order confirmations being sent after I went live. I eventually pulled it back off and have been operating a unsecure site not taking credit cards. If there is someone out there who has experience in this and would like to make some money please pm me. Thanks.

Who are you hosted with, any reason why they can’t help?

Does your hosting account use a control panel like cPanel or something else?

There are many ways to install a SSL Certificate depending on your hosting environment.

Please provide the e exact steps you took from SSL order to SSL install and we may be able to help.

Yeah, it’s really not that hard with most hosting providers today. Someone on this forum can probably walk you through it.

[quote name=‘leeh’]Hey I am looking to hire someone to help me get my ssl cert installed onto my shopping cart. I tried to do it myself and had multiple problems with email confirmations and order confirmations being sent after I went live. I eventually pulled it back off and have been operating a unsecure site not taking credit cards. If there is someone out there who has experience in this and would like to make some money please pm me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

To start you need to tell what hosting you use, shared, vps… What panel and so on…