Looking For Addon Set The Language And Currency Based On The Visito Country

Hi,

I am looking for an addon that sets the Language and Currency based on the visitor country ..

Advise please

Thanks

I know we have some in the Addons Marketplace, but we have been using one of the addon and it's really not good .. i was hoping if you can advise about something you already tested ..

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for an addon that sets the Language and Currency based on the visitor country ..

Advise please

Thanks

Hello!

Please check our IP Geolocation by MaxMind add-on. It determines user's language and currency by IP. Geodata is determined very quickly by local databases, it does not depend on external services.

Hello!

Please check our IP Geolocation by MaxMind add-on. It determines user's language and currency by IP. Geodata is determined very quickly by local databases, it does not depend on external services.

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Can we fix a currency+language for a country even if the currency is not the local one for it?

Example: The local currency for Egypt is pound, and we need to make the $ is the default for them ..

maybe this is what you are looking for (and for a better price):

GeoIP Languages

GeoIP Currencies

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Can we fix a currency+language for a country even if the currency is not the local one for it?

Example: The local currency for Egypt is pound, and we need to make the $ is the default for them ..

You assign the countries for each currency by yourself.

maybe this is what you are looking for (and for a better price):

GeoIP Languages

GeoIP Currencies

Thanks for your reply .. same question please: Can we fix a currency+language for a country even if the currency is not the local one for it?

You assign the countries for each currency by yourself.

Cool .. I did not know about this .. so the addon allows assigning countries for currencies ? How about the language ?

Thanks for your reply .. same question please: Can we fix a currency+language for a country even if the currency is not the local one for it?

Cool .. I did not know about this .. so the addon allows assigning countries for currencies ? How about the language ?

The country is assigned to the language by default. So we use this setting to determine user's language by country.

Have you checked Currency IP module? It allows changing shop currency automatically according to visitor's IP.

Yes, you can assign USD to Egypt, or whatever you want. Important that the currency to be active in your store.