Looking for a CS-Cart Pro

I installed CS-Cart 2.0.7 for a client about 18 months ago and its been working very well. They’ve gotten to the point where they want some customizations and bug fixes that are beyond my abilities with the cart. We’re looking for someone intimately familiar with the cart that can troubleshoot some issues and even build some add-ons for new functionality. This would be an hourly job whenever there is something they need. Some examples:

Sometimes international customers get a “we have no shipping options for that location” message when trying to buy.

They want a module to be able to add videos from Vimeo to their products and category pages

They need to create coupon codes that are beyond my understanding on how to create.

If you are interested, please email me with your qualifications at chad [at] encaffeinated /dot\ com

Other than the “add video” (which is pretty simple) your needs seem to fall more in the “adminstrative” category than “development”. There are many threads on csc's use of locations (your shipping options issue) and can either be resolved by doing a search and a bit of reading or by posting specific questions which generally are attempted to be answered quite quickly by the community.

You will probably find that embedding the javascript within the description is generally the way most people integrate video viewers who do not want to modify the page layout. But even if you want to change the layout, you'll find info here about how to do that too.

Thanks I appreciate the answer. However, I've searched the forums dozens of times to find help with the shipping locations issue and tried everything I have found, and it hasn't gotten resolved. Also, the video requires some specifics that the client wants, not just pasting javascript. This is the only CS Cart install we've done and we use other stores now, so I am looking for someone who can help us solve these issues once and for all. I don't have the time to spend on them any longer only to try many things with no good results, and they are just lingering at this point.

Feel free to submit your specific requirements at http://www.ez-ms.com/get-a-quote.html and we'll respond back with a quote to meet your needs.