Looking for a 1.3.5sp4 product filter mod.

To make things easy and quick here is a link to a product filter being used on CS-Cart that i’m interested in getting coded for our site. 1.3.5sp4

http://www.appealingweddingbands.com…nds-rings.html

The three product filter drop down boxes are what we’re after. Our boxes would be Price, Material & Safety Features. I’m looking to have the system pull from our already existing features so we don’t have to re-enter every last detail, ha!

This might already be out as a mod in the forum somewhere but I couldn’t find it.

Also, I know version 2.0 already has similar features but like 1.3.5sp4 better.

Thanks in advance and thanks to the forum for all the posted info.

Stu

I’d like to see the same thing, Stu. I’m wondering if they are using fields from the “Features” data set for each product. But that seems like it would be a difficult way to go, so maybe they are adding additional fields in the database somehow. If there was an easy way to add these extra fields they could be “Sort1”, “Sort2”, “Sort3”. Then it would be pretty easy I’d think to get the sort to work.

I think I’ll have more info on how or where to get this mod realized. I will be sure to post it as the information becomes available. It’s just strange why such an important filter function was not included in the older versions of cs-cart. However, you can’t beat the price of this cart for what you actually are getting. It’s one of the best in my opinion. Still like 1.3.5 sp4 better at this point in the game. Guess we’ll keep coding and moding this version to make it custom for our business getting exactly how we want it. Thats the whole purpose anyway…right?

I would like to first of all agree that I still like 1.3.5 sp4 better at this point too. I think 2.0 needs a few more “bugs” fixed so I’ll at least wait until their first update…if not until the first part of 2010.

I also am interested in this mod. Please let me know what you figure out.

Webgraphiq has this mod. Contact them, they can do it. Hope this helps.