Look at the spam in this thread

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=12507[/url]

and this

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=11498[/url]

I have stopped reading the CS-Cart Trial forums because of all the spam. As far as I am concerned, they might as well shut them down because soon the only thing posted will be spam and a few requests for help that will go unnoticed due to all the spam.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]I have stopped reading the CS-Cart Trial forums because of all the spam. As far as I am concerned, they might as well shut them down because soon the only thing posted will be spam and a few requests for help that will go unnoticed due to all the spam.

Bob[/QUOTE]

+999999999999

What is spamming so I will do do it

Spamming is posting for the express purpose of advertising. The poast has nothing to do with the thread.

Those spammers are really annoying. Track them down and ban the IP? Any ideas?

This a moderator’s job but none seem willing to bother.

[quote name=‘roban’]This a moderator’s job but none seem willing to bother.[/QUOTE]

I think I have enough time to kick those suckers ass…-_-

Thanks I will keep this in mind

[quote name=‘joe’]I think I have enough time to kick those suckers ass…-_-[/QUOTE]

Do it dude.

Posting should only be allowed for licensed users (hopfully, licensed users do not spam). View only for all others

The only place non-licensed users should be able to post is in the Why CS Cart area.

This has been going on for too long.

I don’t see spam in the Bug Tracker and assume posting is limited. Should be the same in other areas.

Bob

[quote name=‘pbannette’]Posting should only be allowed for licensed users (hopfully, licensed users do not spam). View only for all others

The only place non-licensed users should be able to post is in the Why CS Cart area.

This has been going on for too long.

I don’t see spam in the Bug Tracker and assume posting is limited. Should be the same in other areas.

Bob[/QUOTE]

HERE! HERE! 100% AGREE

BarryH

Now spammers have graduated from spamming within threads to starting their own.

Soon, some of them may get CS Guru status :wink:

[quote name=‘roban’]This a moderator’s job but none seem willing to bother.[/quote]

I took a week off and this happened…

I’m moving to Florida this Sunday and will be based there for at least three months, during this time I will be studying at UCF.

[quote name=‘roban’]Now spammers have graduated from spamming within threads to starting their own.[/quote]

CS-cart have been warned more than once so I can’t be ****ed assisting any longer, threads can only go so far before they fray.

[quote name=‘Noman’]Soon, some of them may get CS Guru status ;)[/quote]

just like me…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’][quote name=‘Noman’]Soon, some of them may get CS Guru status ;)[/QUOTE]

just like me…[/QUOTE]

A new status:

Spam Administrator

Why not?

Lee Li Pop