Login page only to wholesalers

Hi,

We are planning to have a separate shop for our wholesale customers. We will create a username and password and send to them. We don’t want to show to any other customers. So we want to have a restricted login page. I mean anybody can see only the login page other than the home page.

Simply to say… just like the Admin section. Whoever got the access details should only enter the shop. How can I make the login page as the home page? Any Ideas???

Many thanks,

I didn’t do it like you want it but you might consider this.

I didn’t change the login page at all on my “customer” shop.

If a distributor comes to the store they login via the same login.

I didn’t see the “need” for a seperate specific login page.

This then “redirects” them to the distributor website which is virtually the same except they see their disributor prices on all products.

Then I created a new “Site Layout” (homepage) for them so that they would know they have logged into the distributors website. “Welcome Distributors”

Now the customers login and see their profile and the distributors login and see their profile and special pricing.

Just a thought.

[quote name='WebGuy' timestamp='1244739236' post='49866']

This then “redirects” them to the distributor website which is virtually the same except they see their disributor prices on all products.

[/quote]

How exactly did you redirect them to a different page after login?

We just have a wholesaler addon done and it will allow total separation for wholesaler login, register and profile pages. The redirect url can also be customized easily. Also the addon supports user group fields so you can have extra wholesaler fields for wholesaler user group. Other user group will not see these.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1362555514' post='157090']

We just have a wholesaler addon done and it will allow total separation for wholesaler login, register and profile pages. The redirect url can also be customized easily. Also the addon supports user group fields so you can have extra wholesaler fields for wholesaler user group. Other user group will not see these.

[/quote]

Is this a new one on your site , I dont see it yet guys.

John

hi, cscartrocks

do you have this add on for 4.4.3?

Does it support customized logo for distributor?