Locked out of Admin.

Hi Guys,

I set up a access restriction to my CS-Cart instillation when i first set it up.

On Monday ill be getting a new internet connection and i wont be using the same IP address so it came to my attention that i should remove the restriction to prevent being locked out after the new internet is connected.

So i logged in to the Admin Panel and deleted the Restriction. (Deleted it, Not deactivate it)

But i think i should have deactivated it rather than delete it, Because right after i clicked delete i was locked out and i cant access the back end login, (Your are restricted message)

I tried using a suggestion on another forum Posted below. But it doesnt seem to be working, Most likely because it was suggested in 2008…I also tried reparing the SQL tables but still didnt help. Is there anyone who can help me? Thanks! Here is the link to the forum i read…

[color=#666600][size=2][url=“Locked myself out of admin - please help - v1.x Security - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Locked myself out of admin - please help - v1.x Security - CS-Cart Community Forums

Bump

Renamed the Access_Restrictions folder in /home/Public_html/addons/…

I have access now.