Live Support Soft Recommendation

Thank You MikeFold.

I very appreciate it. I will try it.

I spoke with support staff and they charge US$165 for 2 operators :frowning:

I will try the one I use now on another website (not shop) and see how it works in the shop.

I have a little bit different than you. I cannot see “center”

Where do I put this?

```php {* $Id: site_info.tpl 3632 2007-08-13 08:56:24Z zeke $ *}

{if $all_topics_tree}

{capture name=“sidebox”}

{include file="topics_pages/topics_tree.tpl" tree=$all_topics_tree root=true}

{/capture}
{include file="common_templates/sidebox.tpl" title=$lang.information content=$smarty.capture.sidebox icon="sidebox_icon_help.gif"}

{/if} ```

I inserted "providesupport! code after

it shows visitor in chat software admin, but my chat icon in shop doesn`t change at all. What am I doing wrong? My chat icon is in

..../customer/side_boxes/live_help.tpl

live_help.tpl has been added by myself. It looks like this:

```php {* $Id: categories.tpl 4003 2007-09-20 08:44:23Z zeke $ *}

{capture name=“sidebox”}

LIVE SUPPORT

{/capture}
    {include file="common_templates/sidebox.tpl" title=$lang.Live_Help content=$smarty.capture.sidebox icon="sidebox_icon_catalog.gif"} ```

I think there is some conflict, but I have no idea what:confused:

Please help. Thank You

MikeFold I got it. It works now. I put my code into made by myself live_help.tpl and it`s OK :stuck_out_tongue:

Adam

good job…

I personally use PHP live for my own website and had a few people who wanted chat for their cs-cart ask what I recommend - I did recommend PHP Live because it works for me - price, my server, can be customized etc…

HOWEVER, a recent referrer purchased the software for their cs-cart site, and never received confirmation nor email replies after 10 or more emails - I eventually gave them my downloaded version of the software, since they did pay for it, and it worked out - but in the end I have 100% stopped recommending this software - perhaps they are now out of business or something, because even my own version never gets the annual license fee requested to my card (no longer valid anyways)…

There are others out there and a piece of cake to implement in cs-cart - just depends on your needs

good luck

DELTA9000 Thank You a lot for feedback.

I decided to continue with “providesupport”.

Ive been with them for 6 months and thought I could get something cheaper and on my own server but it wasnt easy to find, and those who sell “standalone soft” charge extraordinary fees. I also found own server doesn`t mean multiply websites, as I needed. There are still limits.

This company is not expensive at all and always have online support, wherever I need them. I spent 1h yesterday asking many questions and help too. After that I decided to open another account for my shop.

[url]http://www.providesupport.com/p/awk[/url]