Live multiple options for products?

I am thinking about investing in the CS Cart and I can’t seem to figure out if I can make this cart do what I need it to. Let me try to explain…

If I am selling a product and only want one page for each design would the cart be able to handle all of these options.

Size

Color

Weight

Material

And, would I be able to have the pull down options dependent on the others. Basically, with these for options, that would mean there are 16 different configurations this one item could have. So, for example…If the customer choose the size of Large, would the next option (Color) only pull up the colors that would be available in the large size? Or would it pull down all of the colors regardless of the sizes? Does this make sense?

Dear tyvek,

I will be glad to answer your questions.

CS-Cart allows to easily set the required number of product options such as color, size or weight and material as in your case, for instance, so that your customers could choose product parameters.

Also, CS-Cart has the so-called “Exceptions for product options” feature which allows to ban certain combinations of product options in the storefront. Please refer to the following page of our Knowledge Base to learn how to set up exceptions for product options is your CS-Cart store:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

If some products of your store have the same set of options, you have the ability to set up global product options on the Global options page in CS-Cart admin panel. Then you can easily copy a global option to some products.

Please refer to the following page of our website to see where you can set global options:

[url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

I hope this will work for you.

Should any other questions arise, feel free to post your request at sales@cs-cart.com or submit it on the following page of our website:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/send_message.html[/url]

Thank you.