Listmania - >Pages bag?

I found the following thing. When there are more than 1 Listmania-s for pages, when a page is edited these options are shown in the “Listmania” tab. But when I try to select other than first (the first is default) Listmania suddenly cart switches to a strange eidting mode of a new page

What kind of Listmania page are you creating (Object and List objects). I have multiple Listmania lists on Home and category pages without any problems?

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]What kind of Listmania page are you creating (Object and List objects). I have multiple Listmania lists on Home and category pages without any problems?

Bob[/QUOTE]

I created Listmania-s:

Object: “Page”

List Object: “Products”

There is no problems with Objects “Category”, “Home page”, “Cart” etc. Only with “Page” object. If there are multiple listamia-s for object “Page” then while editing page in Listmania section this is impossible to select other than first. I thought it was bug on my site but at the CS-Cart’s demo site it is too

I just tried setting it up as you did and can confirm that you can only work with the first Listmania list in “Manage Pages”. When selecting the second list, you are taken to what appears to be the “Add new page” screen (strangely the SEO name was already populated with “contact-us-1”).

This should be reported as a bug in the Bug Tracker.

Bob

tmv-

I had a number of other problems with Listmania which I reported. I also reported this problem (item #591 in the Bug Tracker).

Bob

The developers have posted a bug fix for this in the bug tracker:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=591[/url]

Bob