List Of Countries Displayed In Wrong Language

Hello

My CSCART is the last version (4) + all upgrades.

even when a customer choose english as main language of website, the list of countries are still displayed in french… So he can’t finalize his order because he don’t find his country

Please see attached file.

Any idea to solve this ?

thanks a lot,

language-coutries-list.jpg

try going onto languages and disabling/delting the language the adding again.

MAKE SURE YOU BACK EVERYTHING UP FIRST incase of problems

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

John

thanks for your answer.

I just tried to ad a new language (italian). The trouble still appears.

The country list is always in French…

I'm desperated

Maybe its a bug in the italian language file…speak to helpdesk,

maybe you can check the translation here and see

http://translate.cs-cart.com/projects/cs-cart

Hi,

I found a solution, but a cumber one…

I share it with you.

• Go to ADMINISTRATION / SHIPPING & TAXES / COUNTRIES

Once you are here, you can see a flag on the left part of the page (french for me). If you click onto this flag and change it to English, nothing happens. The countries' are still displayed in french.

The only solution is TO CLICK ON THE LANGUAGE BUTTON TO THE TOP / RIGHT OF THE ADMIN AREA.

Then, you will be able to manually translate all the countries names…

After that the countries list language will change according to the language chosen by the cscart visitor.

So that a big bug… Names of countries doesn't install when new language is added. My cscart is “full stock” (no changes or modifications)

I hope CSCART TEAM WILL FIX IT.

Also it would be great that the cscart community share the solution with others when troubles are solved.

best regards

[quote name='leofromfrance' timestamp='1399138451' post='182852']

Hi,

I found a solution, but a cumber one…

I share it with you.

• Go to ADMINISTRATION / SHIPPING & TAXES / COUNTRIES

Once you are here, you can see a flag on the left part of the page (french for me). If you click onto this flag and change it to English, nothing happens. The countries' are still displayed in french.

The only solution is TO CLICK ON THE LANGUAGE BUTTON TO THE TOP / RIGHT OF THE ADMIN AREA.

Then, you will be able to manually translate all the countries names…

After that the countries list language will change according to the language chosen by the cscart visitor.

So that a big bug… Names of countries doesn't install when new language is added. My cscart is “full stock” (no changes or modifications)

I hope CSCART TEAM WILL FIX IT.

Also it would be great that the cscart community share the solution with others when troubles are solved.

best regards

[/quote]

post it in the bug tracker

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/