Link issues

Hi,

I haev some difficulties solving this problem. At the moment I’m using Joomla and CS-Cart to run under on domain. So i need a link that will goes back to the joomla main page - so i have change the link under “home” on quicklink and top menu. The problem is that the borwser will dispaly the following “.xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ” instead of just “www.xyz.com

Please help!!! :cry:

[quote name=‘michaelchankh’]Hi,

I haev some difficulties solving this problem. At the moment I’m using Joomla and CS-Cart to run under on domain. So i need a link that will goes back to the joomla main page - so i have change the link under “home” on quicklink and top menu. The problem is that the borwser will dispaly the following “.xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ” instead of just “www.xyz.com

Please help!!! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Try using the completed url in your site link.

[url].xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ

[quote name=‘CutRiteFX’]Try using the completed url in your site link.

[url].xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZ

CutRitefx,

Your method - i have tried before still giving the same result. ".xyz Domain Names | Join Generation XYZhttp://www.xyz.com/

Basically Joomla is located in the main dir and CS-Cart is install under a folder within joomla dir. What am i doing is to ensure that when visitor click on home at CS-Cart it will go to the joomla main page instead of going to the CS-Cart index.php main page.

Any ideal how i can do it?

here is the sample site that they use www.dentek.com

mike,:wink: